PDA

View Full Version : looking for people from western oregon.

gravedigger
02-20-2011, 05:48 PM
im looking for people to shoot kutch 3d course.im a newbe but still have a blast and i dont know but 2 people to go.so im looking for anyone els who would want to go

Atavio
03-01-2011, 03:01 AM
Would if I was n the area. Been in Germany for a while and probably not returning to OR until summer 2011.

Atavio

gravedigger
03-01-2011, 08:41 AM
im not going anyware anytime soon.my job keeps me on call 24-7 so im allways near home.when summer 2011 comes around hit me yp,my e-mail is posted on my prfile.i got a cuzen posted in germany.and im not leaving this forum,too much good info.when summer comes around 40 target spread over many acres,12$ for all forty,20-90 yard shots.just outside of yamhill

ElkSlayer
03-03-2011, 09:26 AM
whens that new bow owner buddy going to join us :D some day i will head up that way and we can stick some foam Or HiDES...always like to see new huntin spots :cool: boy an I all are all sports packed Up :D

gravedigger
03-03-2011, 11:48 AM
whens that new bow owner buddy going to join us :D some day i will head up that way and we can stick some foam Or HiDES...always like to see new huntin spots :cool: boy an I all are all sports packed Up :D

the places i go hunting, well i have never seen enyone else ther.its alot of walking,about 10-15 miles a day.we allways manage to get on the elk but have not managed a clean clear line of sight to shoot.the first week is the best.they have not been pushed to much.i would be more then happy to take ya.but i will have to blind fold you its a secret spot:eek:i will post pics of some of the medows we get into.this guy does not have a computer just yet so it will be a bit befor he joins.kutch archery 3d is just awsome imo.