PDA

View Full Version : A special thanks!!!

Hutch~n~Son Archery
02-27-2011, 11:36 AM
I just wanted to say THANKS TO BARRY!
Thank you for caring enough about this forum and us and pushing to get control as an Admin.
Thanks you Barry for cleaning up this place!
It has made us a good place to say home away from home.

Hutch:cool:

Simple Life
02-27-2011, 11:46 AM
Yup,good job Barry.

SonnyThomas
02-27-2011, 11:48 AM
I think we can all say, thank you.

hotrod26
02-27-2011, 11:50 AM
Have to agree with everyone! Thank You Barry!!

ElkSlayer
02-27-2011, 12:27 PM
yes hat off to you sir...now Hutch no need to worry I think if you behave.. he wont ban you again...:D

CarlosII
02-27-2011, 12:56 PM
Let's all chip in and buy him a cake!:D
I second the sentiments!

Arrow Splitter
02-27-2011, 02:43 PM
X7 Thanks Barry, the forum is definitely nicer.:cool::cool:

cyclepath
02-27-2011, 04:22 PM
I'm brand new here so forgive me for being ignorant. Can someone bring me up to speed on what's been going on. What have I missed that had this forum up in arms? Is this a hostile take over? Who's in power and is this a dictatorship or a democratic forum? :confused:

Hutch~n~Son Archery
02-27-2011, 04:25 PM
I'm brand new here so forgive me for being ignorant. Can someone bring me up to speed on what's been going on. What have I missed that had this forum up in arms? Is this a hostile take over? Who's in power and is this a dictatorship or a democratic forum? :confused:

There was to many spammers on here. Bfisher asked if he could be the administrator and they accepted. So he came in and cleaned house. Now the forum is hopping with info.

Hutch:cool:

archerx7
02-27-2011, 04:53 PM
Thanks for getting things cleaned up on here Barry.:)

bfisher
02-27-2011, 06:03 PM
You're all very welcome. Glad to be of use to somebody in this world.

If ever you need anything---------NO, I better not go there. LOL.

To cyclepath: No dictatorship here young man. This is definitely a democartic society Many good members here with lots of experience and willing to pass it on and/or help those with less experience. One of the nicest forums I've ever been involved with.

And welcome to the forums where archery is not always the main topic, but we are archers helping archers.

Barry

cyclepath
02-27-2011, 06:26 PM
Thanks for the young man there Barry. Haven't been called that in 30+ years. I'm new to the forum but thats about it. :) Ohh yea, pretty new to martin, compounds anyway, also own a bamboo viper that I love, so I look forward to picking everyones brain to gain as much knowledge about these bows as I can get. Thanks for making me feel welcome and I hope to part of this for a long while.

alex
02-28-2011, 08:19 AM
I wouldn't call it a democratic society, more like a bunch of friends.... but Barry is "primus inter pares" i guess :)

bfisher
02-28-2011, 08:22 AM
I wouldn't call it a democratic society, more like a bunch of friends.... but Barry is "primus inter pares" i guess :)

Ah shucks, guys. You're bring me to tears. Knock it off.

Lung Buster
02-28-2011, 12:42 PM
I am new to the forum but if you are responsible for getting it to where it is today then thank you much appreciated!

bfisher
02-28-2011, 03:33 PM
I am new to the forum but if you are responsible for getting it to where it is today then thank you much appreciated!

Thankyou, but I'm not responsible for nothing more than cleaning out the spam and being one of the guys here. This place is really fun for me.

gravedigger
02-28-2011, 04:58 PM
barry,clearing out the spam and being one of the guys on here is a job and a half.you do a dam good job keeping the forum clean for all of us.and as for being one of the guys on here man your knowledge you pass down to us younger guys really helps.thank you is all i can say.

Rangerj
02-28-2011, 05:44 PM
Thanks,from here too.:)