PDA

View Full Version : Shop owners

cyclepath
03-02-2011, 07:59 AM
hey all; I haven't noticed any postings of guys who either own archery shops or sell products pertaining to archery ( custom this or that ) so I was wondering if we couldn't get a sticky of those on the forum that can help us with our archery needs. If you know a person or place you have done business with and would recommend their work to others put what you had done and contact info. Let's see where this goes. What's your opinion on doing something like this?

bcriner
03-02-2011, 08:12 AM
I am a small Martin/Rytera dealer in north Georgia.

cyclepath
03-02-2011, 08:44 AM
Cool, that's what I'm talking about. How many people on here know that you are a martin dealer? If you were in a sticky on the top of the tech forum page you may help someone on here and perhaps yourself as well. I'm not trying to step on anyones toes here with what I am proposing but I believe this could help the martin forum site and the people who come here looking for help for their martin gear.

archerx7
03-02-2011, 10:35 AM
I have a small shop in Ohio, also build custom strings. Been involved in this business in one way or the other since about 95.

cyclepath
03-02-2011, 10:51 AM
People who come to this site should have access to this info. :):)

bcriner
03-02-2011, 11:57 AM
Yep. My father and I had a shop in south GA for 10 years starting in '85. We picked up Martin in '88. I have been shooting them for 23 years now. I have been on the pro staff for 6 years now. I opened my small home-based shop this year as there was no Martin support or promotion in this area.

Hutch~n~Son Archery
03-02-2011, 12:02 PM
I am a custom string builder in New Hampshire. Been in archery 10 years and have only shot martins.

Hutch:cool:

bfisher
03-02-2011, 12:50 PM
So I guess you guys are putting more pressure on me? LOL.

MLN1963
03-02-2011, 01:03 PM
So I guess you guys are putting more pressure on me? LOL.

How is that?

HawgEnvy
03-02-2011, 02:25 PM
How is that?

cuz now he gets to post another sticky:D I agree,though. It is a good idea.

who has the shop in Ohio and where's it at. I've got in-laws in Canton,Akron,lewisville area.

cyclepath
03-02-2011, 05:07 PM
This is awesome to see. People opening up about what they are all about in this sport. I think Barry will have alittle more work to do lol, but he's a great guy (from what I've read) so why not. Thanks guys for all the replies so far and lets keep um coming. Help us help you.:)

SonnyThomas
03-02-2011, 05:55 PM
Me; Manager/mechanic of Ellsworth Archery, Banner, Illinois. Indoor target and 3D. ASA Area Representative for ASA indoor events - will help as best I can.

What about contacts? Suppliers? Information like the following?

Pacific Bales now has distributors to get bales faster.
Third Hand gives club rates if 12 or more items are bought.
Rinehart, McKenzie, Delta has club programs.
Rinehart has a donation program for benefits.

cyclepath
03-02-2011, 05:55 PM
Thanks Barry, you da man. Let's get that sticky filled up guys!