PDA

View Full Version : vital gear sights

Gallagher N.B.
03-03-2011, 05:22 AM
Just wondering if anyone used them before. looking at the triangle 3 pin sight for my bow but was curies if it is good or not . What do you guys think.

elkslayer4x5
03-03-2011, 08:15 AM
I've read a lot of good things about Vital Gear sights. Get whatever sight you prefer, if the sight you're refering to will do what you want it to, its a good sight. Since you're posting on the MartinTech board, can we assume ( I know, dangerous! ) that you own a Martin ? Don't be shy, tell us all about it. Which bow do you shoot? How long have you been shooting? Whats your favorite part of the sport, target, 3D, Field, or hunting. Personally I don't care what type of shooting it as long as I'm shooting. :D

notes
03-03-2011, 08:51 AM
I have single pin slider star track on 08 moab. One of the brightest pins out. I have old eyes and the single pin works best for me. I am sure you will be happy with 3 pin. I bought on a.t. Had great pricing.
Andy

elkslayer4x5
03-03-2011, 08:56 AM
As you can see in my signature, I shoot HHA OL 5519 sliders, very bright sights, just prefer the single pin over 3 or more, just too much to see when I'm drawing on a shooter, one bright pin and a bubble, pick a spot and let fly. :D

Gallagher N.B.
03-03-2011, 09:09 AM
thanks guys , i just put an order in for the sight and the rest of the gear so i can set my new firecat tr2 up. Cant wait too shoot the bow and get it tuned up .the bow right now is just sitting there whating to fling some arrows. :)

Speedykills
03-03-2011, 10:28 AM
Ya you cant go wrong with vital sights,i just put one on my firecat with 0.29 pin and its one of the brightest but not to bright pins i have used.Plus it is made well should last for awhile.