View Full Version : Deer attacks dog!

Hutch~n~Son Archery
03-04-2011, 06:31 PM
Poor dog!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0DkEcZ_k8Q

Hutch:cool:

gravedigger
03-04-2011, 07:06 PM
i dont know about everyone els but i thought that was great.yes we hunt them for food but when it comes down to it,nothing can stand between a parent and they young.sucks to be the dog.it did not really have that beating coming.but a mother will protect her baby.man that was crazy.how about that cat.i loved it:D

archerx7
03-05-2011, 04:06 AM
That was posted over on AT about a year ago, the comments got pretty out of control. Can't remember how many pages it went to. I think too many people forget that deer are wild animals and have a strong sense of self preservation and will defend their offspring when they feel threatened.

rpalt1
03-05-2011, 08:45 AM
Don't mess with mamma! Nature at it's best. amazing how the fawn trried to hide when it sensed danger. That poor dog was probably thinking what the hell did I do to deserve this:cool:

alex
03-05-2011, 10:10 AM
:D It was all cat's fault, but the poor dog payed for it. At least the fat cat showed some courage unlike the dog.

bfisher
03-05-2011, 11:02 AM
:D It was all cat's fault, but the poor dog payed for it. At least the fat cat showed some courage unlike the dog.

Unlike the dog the cat also seemed to know when to bail out, too.

CaptJJ
03-05-2011, 11:45 AM
I came accross a hen mallard defending her nest/eggs from a coyote while turkey hunting a few years back. I was pretty impressed, the coyote finally saw me and took off; eggs were gone the next day though.

scepterman30x
03-05-2011, 02:48 PM
Poor dog!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0DkEcZ_k8Q

cumon folks had'nt ya'll ever saw Bambi:rolleyes:. Deer are harmless it's an inocent harmless creature.:rolleyes:

Hutch~n~Son Archery
03-05-2011, 02:53 PM
cumon folks had'nt ya'll ever saw Bambi:rolleyes:. Deer are harmless it's an inocent harmless creature.:rolleyes:

So isn't my 73 year old mother in law except when she has her .243 during hunting:rolleyes:

Ehunter
03-06-2011, 04:51 PM
I just wish skunks would kick the hell out of my dog like that. Maybe he'd quit trying to catch them then. lol After the 43rd time of getting sprayed and not petted for a month, you'd think he'd learn. lol

NuttyNative
03-06-2011, 08:30 PM
Another one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNGGbozilko&feature=related

gravedigger
03-06-2011, 08:36 PM
I just wish skunks would kick the hell out of my dog like that. Maybe he'd quit trying to catch them then. lol After the 43rd time of getting sprayed and not petted for a month, you'd think he'd learn. lol

isnt that the pits.i had a dog that would not stop going after porkupine.you would think pulling a few hundred quils from his face would stop the chase.

alex
03-07-2011, 04:19 AM
Another one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNGGbozilko&feature=related

Well, considering that the hunter wanted to kill him the deer had the right of self protection :D You guys that hunt will be more careful after watching this vid i believe.

Ehunter
03-07-2011, 12:36 PM
That looks suspiciously like a video I saw a few years ago. The guy had covered himself in doe in estrus urine, and was actually inside a pen with the buck. He tried to make everyone think it was a wild deer out in the woods attacking him, but further investigation found out it was all staged. If nothing else, who is gonna throw down a weapon (bow, stick, rifle, whatever) when they are being attacked? A few smacks is gonna do more good than a few slaps.

alex
03-07-2011, 01:54 PM
That looks suspiciously like a video I saw a few years ago. The guy had covered himself in doe in estrus urine, and was actually inside a pen with the buck. He tried to make everyone think it was a wild deer out in the woods attacking him, but further investigation found out it was all staged. If nothing else, who is gonna throw down a weapon (bow, stick, rifle, whatever) when they are being attacked? A few smacks is gonna do more good than a few slaps.

Obviously the buck wasn't in the mood for such jokes :cool: