PDA

View Full Version : Give the forum a chance

Arrow Splitter
03-15-2011, 12:25 PM
I understand all of your feelings, but we all have to give this new forum a chance. Barry is working on getting the old threads back, but it will take some time to get the wrinkles ironed out of this new setup. AT had issues when they upgraded, but now things are fine over there. I'm sure that it won't be long and this forum will be running smoothly again.:cool:

A.S

ElkSlayer
03-15-2011, 12:31 PM
I am all for trying new things. sure Barry is working on bringing back old thread too. Just would have been nice to have a heads up, just in case he cant bring them all back...lot's of info was wiped of the site ??????

SonnyThomas
03-15-2011, 12:32 PM
Not repying. Just checking to see if something works like it's supposed to work.

It works! Even the edit!

Simple Life
03-15-2011, 12:35 PM
AT had issues when they upgraded, but now things are fine over there.
A.S

Its never fine over there if you own a Martin:rolleyes:

gravedigger
03-15-2011, 12:40 PM
Its never fine over there if you own a Martin:rolleyes:

thank you...someone had to say it

bfisher
03-15-2011, 12:45 PM
I get a charge out of all the posts on AT. People hadmouth Marttin for their quality then get on a Martin owned website and post all their problems with Hoyt, Mathews, and Bowtech. Now that PSE has upgraded their line there's lots of them, too. A lot of those fanboys over there have made the site a travesty.

I can just never get over the amount of people who will drop nearly a grand for a bow and don't know how to adjust limb bolts or something else very simple. Kinda like buying a car and having no idea how to do something simple like turn a key to start it.

SonnyThomas
03-15-2011, 12:57 PM
AT had issues when they upgraded, but now things are fine over there.
A.S

I don't visit the Automotive Trade site. AT, the archery site, still has problems. 40 Visitor messages and growing and same Quick Navigation problems. The QN bar was terrific before and now the pits, just like here.

"the old site was spam infested and only way to get rid of it was..." Well, no one monitoring a site and things get infested.... I must live in a sheltered forum life. Where was the 25,000 spammer problem?

Simple Life
03-15-2011, 01:04 PM
I don't visit the Automotive Trade site. AT, the archery site, still has problems. 40 Visitor messages and growing and same Quick Navigation problems. The QN bar was terrific before and now the pits, just like here.

"the old site was spam infested and only way to get rid of it was..." Well, no one monitoring a site and things get infested.... I must live in a sheltered forum life. Where was the 25,000 spammer problem?

Wow Sonny you have a signature now,new site must be growing on ya:rolleyes:

SonnyThomas
03-15-2011, 01:45 PM
Wow Sonny you have a signature now,new site must be growing on ya:rolleyes:

Somebody said they didn't know nothing about me. Go read. Anyway, that's how I found that editing your profile was the pits. And no, I'm not a staff shooter for Martin. So I noted that I am a staff shooter for. And of course I gave my shooting status and I am still champion this year, so far. I think there's going to be a shoot out between, me, myself and I. Could be tough. :D

MLN1963
03-15-2011, 01:48 PM
Sonny

You have a typo in the last line of your signature. Just trying to help out. :p

gravedigger
03-15-2011, 01:49 PM
Somebody said they didn't know nothing about me. Go read. Anyway, that's how I found that editing your profile was the pits. And no, I'm not a staff shooter for Martin. So I noted that I am a staff shooter for. And of course I gave my shooting status and I am still champion this year, so far. I think there's going to be a shoot out between, me, myself and I. Could be tough. :D

im thinking the second one will win:D

SonnyThomas
03-15-2011, 02:07 PM
Sonny

You have a typo in the last line of your signature. Just trying to help out. :p

:p

im thinking the second one will win:D

Yeah, sure. Root for the other guy. :D