PDA

View Full Version : Anybody seen my Bodoodle?

CarlosII
03-18-2011, 01:09 PM
I know its not me gettin' old, but why do I keep losing things. Went to switch out a rest on my back up bow while waiting on my new limbs for the SC. I've looked about everywhere (twice at least) and can't find my Bodoodle 500. If anybody knows where I put it please let me know.

Anybody else have this problem?

Arrow Splitter
03-18-2011, 01:13 PM
There's only one problem with your statement. You said you looked ABOUT EVERYWHERE, but since the Bodoodle is SOMEWHERE, you couldn't have looked ABOUT EVERYWHERE.LOL:D:D:p:p

A.S

Hutch~n~Son Archery
03-18-2011, 01:15 PM
Not that old yet;) Ha ha!
I'll admit that sounds familiar, I have a pro lite bodoodle that I couldn't find. 1/2 a day later I looked on my old bow.:o Yep it was 5 feet from me.

Hutch:cool:

martinbowhunter
03-18-2011, 01:15 PM
Check on your head......thats where i find my glasses when i can't find them!:p

cjchasman
03-18-2011, 04:52 PM
As comedian Steven Wright would say..."I woke up one morning and couldn't find my socks; so I called information...She said look behind the couch":) So I have to ask did you?

SonnyThomas
03-18-2011, 05:44 PM
I know where it's is! The last place you laid...Provided no one moved it.

CarlosII
03-19-2011, 02:43 AM
wow! thanks guys! let's see here, we've got detectives, philosophers, and comedians responding. :cool:

it wasn't behind the couch, it ain't on my head, and Sonny's probably Wright, somebody moved it and didn't tell me...or at least i don't remember them telling me.:confused:

SonnyThomas
03-19-2011, 02:36 PM
wow! thanks guys! let's see here, we've got detectives, philosophers, and comedians responding. :cool:

it wasn't behind the couch, it ain't on my head, and Sonny's probably Wright, somebody moved it and didn't tell me...or at least i don't remember them telling me.:confused:

Well, you may not have alzheimer's, but you may have somez(t)heimer's. ;) Then again, I remember when my wife straightened up my loading bench. I ain't sayin' it was that bad, just grounds for divorce.

HawgEnvy
03-19-2011, 02:56 PM
look in your junk drawer, under furniture,on top of the china cabinet,candy dish.

Hutch~n~Son Archery
03-19-2011, 03:03 PM
look in your junk drawer, under furniture,on top of the china cabinet,candy dish.
And you still won't find it! I've got it. HA! HA! lol

CarlosII
03-20-2011, 04:30 PM
Hutch may be right, but i did find some Christmas candy i had over-looked. thanks.

Hutch~n~Son Archery
03-20-2011, 05:12 PM
Hutch may be right, but i did find some Christmas candy i had over-looked. thanks.
Want to share?:rolleyes:;)

CarlosII
03-21-2011, 03:13 AM
too late...(burp...as Sonny would say)