PDA

View Full Version : How long was your wait?

martinbowhunter
03-18-2011, 04:04 PM
Ok,im just tryna get an average here. SO my question is.....Has anyone had to send there bow back to the martin factory for repair's and how long did it take them to get your bow back to you? Because i sent my girlfriend's bow to martin just about three week's ago, and only today did i get a call from my dealer saying that martin just called him and said they just got the bow. Wth? :mad:. My martin dealer told me it will take three week's to get it back from the time he send's it out????? Clearly that's not the case! So how long more do you guy's think i'll have to wait:confused:

polaris754
03-18-2011, 06:42 PM
I am taking a guess here, your dealer sent the bow out? I so then I would guess the dealer delayed the shipping, i had my bow sent out buy my dealer immediately, and had it back in about 2 and a half weeks , Great service fer sure :eek:

Speedykills
03-18-2011, 06:47 PM
Ya summin aint right=dealer..............................

martinbowhunter
03-18-2011, 07:28 PM
I am taking a guess here, your dealer sent the bow out? I so then I would guess the dealer delayed the shipping, i had my bow sent out buy my dealer immediately, and had it back in about 2 and a half weeks , Great service fer sure :eek:

Yes Sorry, i had my dealer ship it out. He said he was going to ship it immediately:confused:.......Guess he didnt

CarlosII
03-19-2011, 02:34 AM
i could see that if the dealer sent it USPS. parcels are not a priority with the USPS. junk mail, now that's another story.