PDA

View Full Version : Give one up to Joel

mudpig
03-25-2011, 07:18 AM
Hey fellas, I just wanted to give out some kudos to Joel in the customer service department!!! He is awesome!!! I just purchased my second Silencer bow. I purchased it online and when I opened the box and inspected the bow, I noticed that the TRG rod was cracked. I gave Joel a phone call, and he said to email him some pictures of the damaged rod. That was last night. I took the pics and sent them out. At 7:44 this morning I got an email from Joel stating that he's got a new one in the mail to me!! This is outstanding effort and the man giving Martin Archery its outstanding reputation for standing behind their product!!! Cheers to Joel!!!! :o

polaris754
03-25-2011, 01:55 PM
I agree with u Joel is the man ,He has preformed miracles, and then some kudos to the Joel man !!!!!!!!!!! :)

CarlosII
03-25-2011, 02:42 PM
seems like a nice fellow to deal with. my shadowcat came up with a crack in the top limb a week ago sunday. i would have new limbs by now but they're on back-order. so i'm heading to Paris with a back up bow, the brand of which will remain un-named.

Joel has been very helpful and has communicated with me promptly when i've had questions. much better than what i experienced with another brand company which will also remain un-named since i'm not into bashing.

have to say i am really looking forward to getting my SC back into action...i miss it a bunch.:(

Hutch~n~Son Archery
03-25-2011, 04:00 PM
Joel is a name that makes martin! Great cs man!

Hutch:cool:

elkslayer4x5
03-26-2011, 06:06 AM
Hey fellas, I just wanted to give out some kudos to Joel in the customer service department!!! He is awesome!!! I just purchased my second Silencer bow. I purchased it online and when I opened the box and inspected the bow, I noticed that the TRG rod was cracked. I gave Joel a phone call, and he said to email him some pictures of the damaged rod. That was last night. I took the pics and sent them out. At 7:44 this morning I got an email from Joel stating that he's got a new one in the mail to me!! This is outstanding effort and the man giving Martin Archery its outstanding reputation for standing behind their product!!! Cheers to Joel!!!! :o

Another great CS story involving Joel. Kudos! With this board and you guys, and Joel's devotion to getting it right, I'll be shooting Martins the rest of my days. :D

Lung Buster
03-26-2011, 11:33 AM
It is always nice to read these stories because I am new to Martin this year and it only reinforces the fact that I made the right choice! Thanks Martin!

Rockyhud
03-26-2011, 02:54 PM
I'll toss good CS story in too. A couple of years ago my lower limb cracked. I called Martin and spoke with Joel. Without any hesitation he told me to take the bow to my dealer and it would be taken care of. That's what I did. About 10 days later I had the bow back in my hands, assembled with a new pair of limbs and every measurement exactly the same as before the problem. It's been working great ever since. Martin has definitely earned their great customer service reputation.

gibson 787
03-27-2011, 12:34 AM

Joel does his job extremely well at Martin. I can vouch for that.