PDA

View Full Version : StarrFlight Honors Veterans With Free FOBs.

MLN1963
03-25-2011, 07:38 PM
I just wanted to let you know that if you are or were a veteran that StarrFlight thanks you for your service to the country. They back it up with a free set of FOBs with a FOB order. This came from the owner himself, Paul Morris.

He is an easy guy to talk to and wants you to be happy with his product. If you aren't happy he isn't happy. Sounds like a win-win situation to me.

Checkout out FOBs at StarrFlight (http://www.starrflight.com/index.php)

PS....Vets get an extra pack of FOBs with every order. Thank you
for your service.

Best regards,

Paul Morris, President
StarrFlight
1-888-488-4712 (direct to me)

MLN1963
03-28-2011, 09:04 AM
I ordered some FOBs this weekend and sent an email saying I was eligible for the Free FOBs. I got a nice little email back that I wanted to share. I think it is great that they do this and I appreciate their support.

Hello Mark,

Thank you for your email. Your Fob order will be in the mail today, 3/28/11
with your THANK YOU Neon Green Tube. All of us here at Starrflight
appreciate the men and women who have served and are serving our country.
Sending an extra tube is a small way for us to say thank you.

Thank you for believing in our great country!

Have a super day,

Christin Peterson
Customer Service

Rottzilla
03-28-2011, 10:26 AM
Yea Paul and his little organization are a stand up company, I called and talked to him about a question some guys had on Broadhead Talk, They didn't know they could hunt big game with FOBS and I asked what the max arrow weight was for efficient flight, and was told they haven't found it yet that he has customers using elephant shafts and the arrows are over 1200gr.
DANG that is a heavy arrow must be flinging spears.
Just to say he answers his own phone and answers the questions.
You don't find that as often as you once did. sure it happens more in the archery world than any where else.

Congrats MLN on your purchase I hope you get lots of use outta them.

Will

MLN1963
03-28-2011, 01:33 PM
I hope too!