PDA

View Full Version : Never Used QAD Pro Series Lock Down Drop Away Rest For Sale $80

MLN1963
03-26-2011, 07:52 AM
I have never used this rest. It was mounted on my Firecat 400 long enough for me to find out it isn't compatible with the new 2011 TRG rod. I mounted TL1 launcher and applied the rest and containment arm padding and waxed the string. Had I not applied the padding I could have exchanged it. All parts included. Comes with installation video for easy installation.

I bought this rest for the long list of features:

Full Containment
Arrow stays up on slow let down
Lock Down Technology (No launcher arm bounce back)
Velocity Drop-Away Technology (Holds arrow up longer on release)
Aluminum construction
Easy to reach thumb lever
Reputation as an excellent rest
FOB friendly

QAD Ultra-Rest Pro Series Lock Down (http://www.qadinc.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=21&products_id=35)

Asking $80 plus shipping.

martinbowhunter
03-26-2011, 01:17 PM
Hope your wife isn't gonna sell you for 80 buck's:p and that suck's that that rest isn't gonna work with the TRG

MLN1963
03-27-2011, 10:48 AM
The rest is no longer for sale.

martinbowhunter
03-27-2011, 01:08 PM
Glad it worked out for you.

Ehunter
03-27-2011, 02:16 PM
MLN, Sorry to hear it didn't work out very well. I just put a Trophy Taker full containment on my new Onza. Had to cut one of the containment arms down quite a ways for it to clear the TRG rod, but it seems to be working fine. The riser kinda works as a containment arm on that side, so it was no biggie to me.

Speedykills
03-27-2011, 03:05 PM
Ill give you 20.00 for it,deal...................

MLN1963
03-27-2011, 05:30 PM
MLN, Sorry to hear it didn't work out very well. I just put a Trophy Taker full containment on my new Onza. Had to cut one of the containment arms down quite a ways for it to clear the TRG rod, but it seems to be working fine. The riser kinda works as a containment arm on that side, so it was no biggie to me.

I actually worked when I used the supplied spacer! Check out the link.

http://martinarchery.com/mtechforum/showthread.php?9248-Firecat-400-And-QAD-Ultra-Rest-Pro-Series-Do-Play-Well-Together!!!