PDA

View Full Version : magnus 2 blade damage

HawgEnvy
03-26-2011, 01:07 PM
dont mind me. just trying to figure out this pic posting thing2259

HawgEnvy
03-26-2011, 01:10 PM
looks like it worked. im playing with my daughters netbook. i might have to get one of these. im going to snap some bow pics,too....stay tuned

parttimr
03-26-2011, 01:12 PM
Looked at the Magnus Buzzcuts today at the local Scheels nast looking thing but can't sharpen a knife very well let alone a device I want to humanely take an animal with so need to stick with the replaceable blades here.

martinbowhunter
03-26-2011, 01:13 PM
Oh snap! Look at the hole! And good job on getting the picture thing figured out

MLN1963
03-26-2011, 01:39 PM
Looked at the Magnus Buzzcuts today at the local Scheels nast looking thing but can't sharpen a knife very well let alone a device I want to humanely take an animal with so need to stick with the replaceable blades here.

Just get the normal straight bladed stingers. I nearly bought the 4 blade stingers.

HawgEnvy
03-26-2011, 01:48 PM
these are just the straight 2 blade 100gr. they come in a yellow six pack for right around $28. easy to sharpen. id snap a pic,but there packaged and ready to send in for replacements. gotta love the lifetime no questions asked warranty.

i actually was accused of shooting this deer with my Mossberg 12g. they still refuse to believe it was a magnus. shot from my Martin Jaguar w fusion cam

Arrow Splitter
03-26-2011, 01:57 PM
shot from my Martin Jaguar w fusion cam

Wow, I'd say there are quite a few members on here besides me that own Jaguars.:cool:

bowgramp59
11-13-2011, 12:05 PM
i haven't been hunting yet been to hot here in texas, i thought i would check out my broadheads. i have some shafts that the spine was marked on the shaft, i alined the vanes and the broadheads with the spine 6 muzzy
100s & 6 mangus stingers 100 grn. hadn't shot them until to day . with the same bow i been shooting my field points with all year . shot the muzzys they all hit about 4 "s to the right and 4"s lower than where my field points where hitting . shot the 6 mangus they hit exactly where my field points hit, shot them 1 at a time didn't want to cut my vanes off. i put 6 bucccuts on some arrows that wern't spine alined and they hit as good as the stingers. does anyone have some mangus that they want to trade for some muzzys?

96xjclassic
11-13-2011, 12:29 PM
Wow, I'd say there are quite a few members on here besides me that own Jaguars.:cool:

I do. I love it.

Spiker
11-15-2011, 01:24 PM
I been shooting Stingers and Buzzcuts since they came out and the earlier Magnus 2-blade heads before that.
Dont see any reason to ever change!
P.S. - - I also own a Jaguar... ;)

ElkSlayer
11-18-2011, 06:22 AM
I get a invalid link for the picture atachment ? Spiker I want to try some of the buzz cuts outa my recurve I beleave they will do just fine any reason not to?

Spiker
11-18-2011, 11:59 AM
I shoot them outta my recurve and they do just fine.!
XX75 2213's with 4" feathers and 100gn Buzzcuts and Stingers.
That pic link doesn't work for me either...

elkslayer4x5
11-19-2011, 06:47 AM
I shoot them outta my recurve and they do just fine.!
XX75 2213's with 4" feathers and 100gn Buzzcuts and Stingers.
That pic link doesn't work for me either...

Yeah, me too! Guess it's not quite figured out as yet. ;)

ElkSlayer
11-19-2011, 06:57 AM
spiker go shot something and take a pic for me

Spiker
11-19-2011, 11:55 AM
spiker go shot something and take a pic for me Okay.Okay. I'll think up something fun.

ElkSlayer
11-22-2011, 06:58 AM
oh any mule deer or elk will be fine

elkslayer4x5
11-22-2011, 07:15 AM
oh any mule deer or elk will be fine

I'll 2nd that! Even a speed goat will do, if you move back to Oregon, I could find you a bear to try one on. :)

Spiker
11-23-2011, 04:42 AM
Sorry fellas - it's gonna have to be Pheasant or Goose, no big game tags left.
(neither myself or my wife even drew deer tags this year :mad:)

Ford
11-23-2011, 05:21 AM
spiker hows the waterfowl season in colorado? been super slow here. Ducks slower then ever before, decent amount of geese, but not much to speak of.

Hey please get that attachment working or post it somehow else, I would like to see what everyone is using and pics of it. I love what my broadheads did this year, but i'm a tinkerer and never can leave well enough alone.

ElkSlayer
11-23-2011, 06:32 AM
Sorry fellas - it's gonna have to be Pheasant or Goose, no big game tags left.
(neither myself or my wife even drew deer tags this year :mad:)

Uhhhhh You know over Half of Our state is draw The rest is OTC te whole west side ...Just think Once you move you will always get your tags... had to sorry bud. Had a fat doe walk by the house around 5am, right down the road... dang that wifes great job....lol

Arrow Splitter
11-23-2011, 08:25 AM
Did anyone happen to look at the date of this thread?LOL This thread was started before the forum was hacked and updated, which probably explains the invalid picture link.:D

Arrow Splitter
11-23-2011, 08:29 AM
I do. I love it.
There isn't a bow out there quite like it.:cool:

I been shooting Stingers and Buzzcuts since they came out and the earlier Magnus 2-blade heads before that.
Dont see any reason to ever change!
P.S. - - I also own a Jaguar... ;)Yes, you had quite a bow collection.:cool: Are you planning to replace the sold ones with 2012s?

ElkSlayer
11-23-2011, 09:18 AM
Did anyone happen to look at the date of this thread?LOL This thread was started before the forum was hacked and updated, which probably explains the invalid picture link.:D

Ehhh youngster you expect us older glasses wearin bifocal using ....
what was i sayin....lol
nope never looked but spiker, My recurve brother is currently using them and will anyday stick one in something...

gravedigger
11-23-2011, 09:44 AM

i ssen it,it was back when martinbowhunter still came on....i wonder what ever happend to him.

Arrow Splitter
11-23-2011, 10:26 AM
i ssen it,it was back when martinbowhunter still came on....i wonder what ever happend to him.Yeah, I miss his humor on here.

A.S

Spiker
11-23-2011, 03:29 PM
spiker hows the waterfowl season in colorado? been super slow here. Ducks slower then ever before, decent amount of geese, but not much to speak of.

Hey please get that attachment working or post it somehow else, I would like to see what everyone is using and pics of it. I love what my broadheads did this year, but i'm a tinkerer and never can leave well enough alone.

Season for dark geese just opened this past Sat. Light goose has been open for a few weeks but it is too early for them to be here.
Quite a few Canada's around but they are just the locals. The geese from up north usually dont start really showing up
untill about Christmas in this part of the state.
There isnt any snow here yet either, supposed to be 72 tomorrow...