PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here from Oklahoma?

Hutch~n~Son Archery
03-29-2011, 04:19 PM
Gonna be taking a two week trip out to Oklahoma to visit friends. Just wondering is anyone here from there.

Hutch:cool:

Ehunter
03-29-2011, 04:21 PM
Where in Ok Hutch? I'm about 35 miles from the Ok line.

Hutch~n~Son Archery
03-29-2011, 04:25 PM
Where in Ok Hutch? I'm about 35 miles from the Ok line.
Norman, and Miami both places have good friends.

Ehunter
03-29-2011, 04:30 PM
I'm about 50 miles from Miami. I work there on occasion. Not a bad little town.

Hutch~n~Son Archery
03-29-2011, 04:35 PM
I'm about 50 miles from Miami. I work there on occasion. Not a bad little town.
That is cool. I was wondering how close I would be to someone on here. If we weren't so busy I would visit ya! But who knows this won't be the last trip out there.

Ehunter
03-29-2011, 04:42 PM
Well Hutch, anytime you are in the area and have time to kill, let me know. Be good to meet ya. If ya come during a hunting season, I might even be able to get you into some hunting.

Hutch~n~Son Archery
03-29-2011, 04:45 PM
Well Hutch, anytime you are in the area and have time to kill, let me know. Be good to meet ya. If ya come during a hunting season, I might even be able to get you into some hunting.
Sounds great to me!

martinbowhunter
03-29-2011, 06:29 PM
Oh well that's just great! He finally finishes his string jig, and now he want's to take a vacation :confused::p LOL. Hope you have a good time Hutch. :cool:

HawgEnvy
03-29-2011, 06:54 PM
Oh well that's just great! He finally finishes his string jig, and now he want's to take a vacation :confused::p LOL. Hope you have a good time Hutch. :cool:

x2. And be safe. Why don't ya detour up throuh Michigan and drop off some strings for the Cheetah. Lol!

gravedigger
03-29-2011, 07:05 PM
x2. And be safe. Why don't ya detour up throuh Michigan and drop off some strings for the Cheetah. Lol!

yall concider going 50 miles away a vacation.thats a day outing out here.i drive 50 miles just to go to one of my favorit fishing spots.

Speedykills
03-30-2011, 03:58 AM
Hey dont forget to scope out some hogs,plenty of them to go around..........:D

MLN1963
03-30-2011, 04:52 AM
Hutch

I am from SW OK. I'm about 2 hours west of Norman and 5+ from Miami. Probably not convenient. What are you doing in Norman? That is OU country there, where your crimson and you will fit right in. :cool:

Hutch~n~Son Archery
03-30-2011, 11:59 AM
Hutch

I am from SW OK. I'm about 2 hours west of Norman and 5+ from Miami. Probably not convenient. What are you doing in Norman? That is OU country there, where your crimson and you will fit right in. :cool:
I have friends in Norman and Miami, they usually visit us this time we are going to visit them. I'll shoot an arrow your way when I get there.;)

Hutch~n~Son Archery
03-30-2011, 12:14 PM
Oh well that's just great! He finally finishes his string jig, and now he want's to take a vacation :confused::p LOL. Hope you have a good time Hutch.

String jig will be complete friday! Just finishing the little details. And I am still waiting for the last part, the scale. It was shipped but won't see it till next week. Hopefully I will be able to order the string material next week and be ready for my martin forum buddies when I get back from vacation ya vacation:p

Money Man
03-30-2011, 06:14 PM
Are you driving or flying to OK? I drove to Tulsa about 10 or 11 years ago. What a trip. Very flat out there. Either way have a safe trip and enjoy the time away.

Hutch~n~Son Archery
03-31-2011, 01:12 AM
Are you driving or flying to OK? I drove to Tulsa about 10 or 11 years ago. What a trip. Very flat out there. Either way have a safe trip and enjoy the time away.
Driving.

Ehunter
03-31-2011, 02:23 AM
Hutch, you're in for a drive. lol Back in '82 we took a car ride from here up to Manchester NH. Sidetracked through Niagra Falls on the way. That's one heck of a long drive. lol Drive safely!

Money Man
03-31-2011, 03:30 AM
One of the most memorable sights in my life was when I was driving over the Mississippi river at about 4am, the St. Louis arch was lit up and I looked over the bridge and there were a handful of river boats all lit up on the water. It was a nice break from all the rain. And then there is that ridiculously huge McDonalds around Jolpin.