PDA

View Full Version : 35yd group. this sucks!

HawgEnvy
04-01-2011, 10:19 AM
'08 Cheetah 28.5/60, Harvest Time "Harvester" HT-2's, shots 1 and 2 of 3 shot group. just when i thought i learned my lesson...oh well. part of the game i guess. lol

MLN1963
04-01-2011, 10:28 AM
Costly groups!

martinbowhunter
04-01-2011, 10:31 AM
I think you doing fine w/o the wood grip's. You sure you want the wood grips? lol.

HawgEnvy
04-01-2011, 12:22 PM
I think you doing fine w/o the wood grip's. You sure you want the wood grips? lol.

oh yes. Be an interesting experiment. I won't be using my HT-2s though

SonnyThomas
04-01-2011, 03:28 PM
No mercy here. :D

That's what you get for shooting at the same target and then making things worse, using HTA arrows, not using pin nocks and using Bohning vanes. Man, it's all against you. :D:D

Sort of jealous though. I ordered HT-3s with pin nocks and inserts. The arrows and pin nocks made, but the inserts didn't. So I ordered glue in points and no word. The HT-3s are just sitting the box. :(

justin
04-01-2011, 03:47 PM
i did that lastnight too. :( it was in the on the thirty line while establishing a group for rest adjustment. what a bummer!!!! lol better than losing them in the yard i guess..... :D

HawgEnvy
04-01-2011, 05:11 PM
No mercy here. :D

That's what you get for shooting at the same target and then making things worse, using HTA arrows, not using pin nocks and using Bohning vanes. Man, it's all against you. :D:D

Sort of jealous though. I ordered HT-3s with pin nocks and inserts. The arrows and pin nocks made, but the inserts didn't. So I ordered glue in points and no word. The HT-3s are just sitting the box. :(

that sucks. You will like them. They group tighter than my easton flatlines. I'm going to shoot 40yds starting tomorrow. Now that I'm getting my form back in order from slacking the last couple years.