PDA

View Full Version : Paris in the Springtime

CarlosII
04-02-2011, 05:12 PM
This can't be Paris, TX in April. No way. The sun's out, its dry, and 80+ degrees.

But....I"m still shootin' like krappola. :(

anybody else down here shootin'?

danny mc wins the pro shootdown edging out darrin c.

HawgEnvy
04-02-2011, 05:58 PM
This can't be Paris, TX in April. No way. The sun's out, its dry, and 80+ degrees.

But....I"m still shootin' like krappola. :(

anybody else down here shootin'?

danny mc wins the pro shootdown edging out darrin c.

I wish I was there shootin. I'd love to have the hog huntin opportunities you guys have. I'm SO jealous. Hence my user name

SonnyThomas
04-02-2011, 07:00 PM
Carlso is from Indiana. BUT there a few from his state that don't shoot like Krappola. :D

SonnyThomas
04-04-2011, 06:57 AM
I was waiting, but.... Okay, spill your guts. How'd you place?

CarlosII
04-05-2011, 06:16 PM
Carlso is from Indiana. BUT there a few from his state that don't shoot like Krappola. :D
hey! we got pigs in indiana. if you wanna hunt 'em you best try wal-mart. lots of pigs there.:cool:

well, since you ask, i'll simply say i placed in the top twenty...dang i sure miss my shadowcat.

my team did place second in the team shoot...blew my winnings on a new tru-ball.

SonnyThomas
04-06-2011, 05:11 AM
well, since you ask, i'll simply say i placed in the top twenty...dang i sure miss my shadowcat.

Ahem... Don't you have to have 20 in class to say that?

I would example when I shot the first IAA Spring Opener one year, a field event. This ain't no joke. Not only did I take 1st in class I also shot High Overall. :cool: I was the only one to shoot. :D Yep, sure did. No one else showed up. That particular club quickly eliminated hosting IAA Field events.