PDA

View Full Version : fire cat 360

usafplumber
04-08-2011, 05:43 AM
holy crap guys i order my firecat back in january and long story short last weekend was the first i have been able to see/shoot (i was out of country for work) but man i love it well well worth the wait had to show it to my buddy who is a die hoyt fan and he was jealous. Way to go martin 60 years strong and heres to at least another 60

Arrow Splitter
04-08-2011, 05:47 AM
Welcome to the Martin Tech forum usafplumber, and congrats on the new bow.:cool:

A.S

Money Man
04-08-2011, 05:52 AM
Welcome to the forum. Glad you are able to enjoy the bow. How about some photos?

usafplumber
04-08-2011, 05:56 AM
heres the only pic i have so far just finished setting it up at the shop

elkslayer4x5
04-08-2011, 08:27 AM
holy crap guys i order my firecat back in january and long story short last weekend was the first i have been able to see/shoot (i was out of country for work) but man i love it well well worth the wait had to show it to my buddy who is a die hoyt fan and he was jealous. Way to go martin 60 years strong and heres to at least another 60

Last month I went to a club shoot at my old archery club, and the group I shot with where shooting bowtechs, after about half the round, they couldnt hold back any longer and had to ask what I was shooting, as my 55# 06 Slayer was burying my arrows deeper into the bales than their 70# bows where. They asked how old is that bow and whats the draw weight. "Just a 55 pounder" I laughed.:cool:

gibson 787
04-08-2011, 04:50 PM

Congrats, I have one myself, they're a great shooter alright. :D

Simple Life
04-08-2011, 04:58 PM
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your rig.

SL

Hutch~n~Son Archery
04-08-2011, 05:00 PM
And they say Martins are ugly I think there blind and I am in love with that martinhttp://www.archerysite.net/vb/images/smilies/happy2.gif.
Nice bow great looking shooter.

Hutch:cool:

gravedigger
04-08-2011, 05:24 PM
And they say Martins are ugly I think there blind and I am in love with that martinhttp://www.archerysite.net/vb/images/smilies/happy2.gif.

welcome to the forum usafplumber.thats a nice bow you got there.and x2 hutch.i love the way my bengal looks.that was half the reson i bought it.:D

cjchasman
04-08-2011, 06:53 PM
Welcome... and that is one sharp looking FC...I don't see a peep or kisser. Not that they are mandatory. Or is this a b4 picture?

HawgEnvy
04-08-2011, 08:19 PM
OMG,that thing is slick! Can I get those decals from Martin for my Cheetah...after it goes black? Love the color combo.

welcome to the forum,bud

usafplumber
04-09-2011, 12:28 AM
cj that pic was right after i got the rest on so i was shooting it a few times to make sure the string was settled in before i put my kisser and peep on

im working on a 2 color (black /neon green) para cord wrist sling that camo one that was on there didnt fit the bill will post pics when i get it done .i was trying to go with a hunting /target bow cross and i think i got what i was looking for.

the way the fc looks was one of the biggest reasons i bought it that and i just overall like the martins over then anything else out there i think if they offered a hunter black skulls it would look even better.

Lung Buster
04-09-2011, 04:15 AM
Congrats on the new bow! That thing is sweet! I think the Martin bows have a really nice look to them and they shoot even better! I have a 2010 bone hunter when I was looking for a new bow I think it actually chose me! I shot a bear, pse, and Matthews before I shot this and when I did shoot the bone hunter I was like this is the bow for me! It just shot so smooth and quiet I didn't even think twice! Good luck with it and hope you enjoy the forum everyone here is very helpful and very friendly! Welcome!

bowhonky
04-09-2011, 08:28 PM
:cool:Tell them freaks to go and smoke more crack and open their eyes, the firecats are here to stay!!x2!! Very nice rig!