PDA

View Full Version : Black / Chocolate Lab Mix To A Good HOme

Hit The X
04-08-2011, 09:30 AM
I have a Mix Chocolate / Black Lab that needs a bigger home. I amnot looking to give him to just about anyone looking for a place where he will be happy . He is 10 months old and 88 LBS up to date on shots, House broken. He knows basic commands like sit , down, fetch, drop, go , come. He is a good dog but very energetic . I have a 2 year old that he ruffs up way to often. If you are interested in him feel free to text me for a picture. There are terms that need to be meet with the adoption. My Name is Tomas call me or text me at 1-440-964-5189 that is my cell. I will send pictures and we can talk .

i amserious and need to gove him a better life . Would be a great Hunting dog only needs to be taught I ws training him to be a shed hunting dog but like I said He needs more room to be the dog he wants to be.

Thanks for reading this .

cjchasman
04-08-2011, 09:58 AM
Hey X,

Sorry you got to go through this w/ your lab. I'll put a shout out to a couple friends and let you know. Both are Lab lovers and one has a nice piece of land for exercise.

chasman

Hit The X
04-08-2011, 10:53 AM
Hey X,

Sorry you got to go through this w/ your lab. I'll put a shout out to a couple friends and let you know. Both are Lab lovers and one has a nice piece of land for exercise.

chasman

Breaks my heart but I rather see him happy and well cared for than unused and bored ya know ?

Thanks for that heads up and the help.

cjchasman
04-09-2011, 12:20 PM
Hit The X...Just heard from my last connection of the two best chances...neither guy can handle another dog right now. Sorry :( . The one guy said he would check with his brother and his friends. I know his bro is a serious outdoorsman so there may be hope.