PDA

View Full Version : TRG Cable Routing

MLN1963
04-12-2011, 07:05 AM
I pulled off my TRG to reserve the center section of my string and want to make sure I have the cables routed correctly. I have the down cable on the outside of the TRG and the up cable on the inside. Is this correct?

Edit: This was to serve the center section of the string. I didn't not serve the cables going thru the TRG.

mudpig
04-12-2011, 08:47 AM
Yes, it looks like that is correct. Just got done looking at pics of my bow and it looks like that is correct.

MLN1963
04-12-2011, 09:37 AM
Thanks for verifying it for me. I didn't see any way to screw this up but I wanted to make damn sure it was correct.

joelc
04-13-2011, 05:53 AM
Serving your strings that pass through the TRG will cause excess wear (notches) to your TRG resulting in extreme wear to strings.

gstudt
04-13-2011, 07:19 AM
Serving your strings that pass through the TRG will cause excess wear (notches) to your TRG resulting in extreme wear to strings.

hey Joel, what's up!

i have about 2000 shots through my TRG and the cables are served. I really like the non-wear I'm seeing on both the TRG and the cables.

Just FYI

I'm using Mini Halo serving.

MLN1963
04-13-2011, 07:27 AM

Joel

The cables are not served and the only thing I have done to them is wax them heavily in the area of the TRG.

I had to reserve the center section of my string, I removed the TRG to give me room to do so. My string serving must have been loose and the dloop caused it to pinch and make my nock really tight giving me peep alignment troubles.

Mark