PDA

View Full Version : Manual

Simple Life
04-17-2011, 04:36 AM
Looking through my manual that came with my bow and there is nothing about adjusting the SOS.It shows the old STS and how to adjust.Why not update the manuals to this years bows?

Lung Buster
04-17-2011, 05:45 AM
i got the manual with my 2010 bone hunter and it doesnt have anything in it about the acutrac cams still has the m2 cams and one of the other dual cams? i dont get it

Ehunter
04-17-2011, 04:07 PM
My Firecat 400 came with a manual that showed how to adjust a Cat 2 cam. lol Not one thing in it about the TRG, SOS, or Nitro cams. lol

Simple Life
04-17-2011, 04:20 PM
My Firecat 400 came with a manual that showed how to adjust a Cat 2 cam. lol Not one thing in it about the TRG, SOS, or Nitro cams. lol

Yeah,just noticed about the cams.You think with the TRG and SOS being on most of the new bows the would have printed up new manuals:confused:

MLN1963
04-17-2011, 04:21 PM

I noticed the same thing with mine. I really can't believe that they would be so lazy about something like this. I'm less than impressed with that. :mad: At least they give you some good tuning info in the back.

Ehunter
04-17-2011, 04:58 PM
Well, take a look at the new 2011 catalog. They show the "skulls camo" on 4 bows. 2 have skulls limbs, 2 have black. Joel said they don't dip limbs in skulls, so how did those two bows get it? lol Also, the cams on the Shadowcat and Crossfire don't look like Nitro cams. I'm guessing they are Hybrix cams. I understand that things have to go to print at a certain time, and might not always be exactly right. The things is, like those that have gotten bows that weren't what they ordered, TELL US about the changes. Make the dealers inform us about changes before we order. Post changes on here. Do everything you can to let people know.

Simple Life
04-17-2011, 05:32 PM
Well, take a look at the new 2011 catalog. They show the "skulls camo" on 4 bows. 2 have skulls limbs, 2 have black. Joel said they don't dip limbs in skulls, so how did those two bows get it? lol Also, the cams on the Shadowcat and Crossfire don't look like Nitro cams. I'm guessing they are Hybrix cams. I understand that things have to go to print at a certain time, and might not always be exactly right. The things is, like those that have gotten bows that weren't what they ordered, TELL US about the changes. Make the dealers inform us about changes before we order. Post changes on here. Do everything you can to let people know.

Exactly,don't let things be a shock when they get them.

Hutch~n~Son Archery
04-17-2011, 07:07 PM
Yeah,just noticed about the cams.You think with the TRG and SOS being on most of the new bows the would have printed up new manuals:confused:
So when ya going to buy me a firecat 400 so I can experience the same thing.:p

Ya I have to agree not everything is covered in the manuals.

Hutch:cool:

wscywabbit
04-17-2011, 07:49 PM
In the 2010 manual, the info for the CAT cams also references the Hybrix Duo system that the Rytera's have been using... its very similar to the Nitrous 2 system. (from what I've been told)

elkslayer4x5
04-18-2011, 06:18 AM
I have access to the best manual out there, as you all do, click this link; :D

http://martinarchery.com/mtechforum/forumdisplay.php?14-Martin-Tech-Forum

SonnyThomas
04-18-2011, 06:30 AM
i have access to the best manual out there, as you all do, click this link; :d

http://martinarchery.com/mtechforum/forumdisplay.php?14-martin-tech-forum

SPAM! SPAM! Where's bfisher when you need him?!!!

bowgramp59
04-19-2011, 01:43 PM
i've noticed the same thing when you buy a new martin or rytera bow they send an outdated manual that has nougthing about the bow you just bought!

Simple Life
04-19-2011, 01:47 PM
SPAM! SPAM! Where's bfisher when you need him?!!!

Hey Sonny

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-forum/offtopic.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

LOL.

Simple Life
04-19-2011, 01:48 PM
i've noticed the same thing when you buy a new martin or rytera bow they send an outdated manual that has nougthing about the bow you just bought!

well I am glad to see I was not the only one to get a out dated manual.

boobowbender
04-19-2011, 02:23 PM
i called martin yesterday about adjusting my trg. then asked about a new manual for my new fc and they had nothing for me except that the cat cam was close enough to nitro 2. was a little disappointed with joes attitude. a little short

Ehunter
04-19-2011, 04:06 PM
I can understand them saying the Nitros are close enough to the Cats that there's no need for a new manual. But if the TRG/SOS is adjustable, as we know it is, it'd be a good idea to throw in an extra pamphlet or something about them. Just a thought.

bonehunter
04-19-2011, 04:16 PM
2586 they just dont like you guys I guess :p or they didnt want me to call them anymore lol

Simple Life
04-19-2011, 04:25 PM
[QUOTE=bonehunter;46689 they just dont like you guys I guess :p [/QUOTE]

Guess they don't like me.

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/blue.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

mudpig
04-20-2011, 06:41 AM
They didn't like me with either one of the two new Silencers I bought this year :p

MLN1963
04-20-2011, 07:13 AM
I didn't get one of those either.

I checked an mine appears to be adjusted properly. Good thing to because there isn't any room to move it back any farther.

cyclepath
04-20-2011, 10:04 AM
They didn't like me with either one of the two new Silencers I bought this year :p

I know this is a stupid question but I have to ask. Why do you have 2 new silencers with basicly the only difference being a 10# difference in dw?

mudpig
04-20-2011, 10:12 AM
I bought the 60# bow after not shooting a bow for 20+ and not wanting to go overboard on draw weight. After getting my bow and shooting it extensively (getting stronger) I had a bit of buyers remorse that I should have purchased the heavier bow. Loving my original bow as much as I did, I purchased the same bow, and only changed out the parts that I was not completely happy with on the first bow. Both bows are awesome. I've been using the 60# bow when I'm going to be shooting all day long (3D shoots or just all day at the range) and the 70# bow is going to be my hunting bow.