PDA

View Full Version : My new limbs.

martinbowhunter
04-21-2011, 01:48 PM
Sorry but for some strange reason i couldn't post these in the off topic group. Ok so these are my new 2011 powertough limbs. In the second picture you will see this dowel looking thing that goes through the limb and looks the same on the back side as well. Has anyone seen these on the new limbs? And does anyone know why they are there?

Ehunter
04-21-2011, 01:51 PM
Those are "rivets" to strengthen the tips of the limbs.

Speedykills
04-21-2011, 01:54 PM
I thought that was for a idler wheel fender flare,thought those were optional,could be wrong though.........:p

martinbowhunter
04-21-2011, 01:56 PM

Thank's Ehunter. Never seen these on the martins before.

Ehunter
04-21-2011, 02:07 PM
MBH, they started using them on the dual cam bows a couple years ago I think. Now I believe they are putting them on all limbs.

Speedy, and here I thought they were for mudflaps in case you hunt in the really nasty stuff. lol

martinbowhunter
04-21-2011, 03:27 PM
MBH, they started using them on the dual cam bows a couple years ago I think. Now I believe they are putting them on all limbs.

Speedy, and here I thought they were for mudflaps in case you hunt in the really nasty stuff. lol

LOL. Just goes to show you how much people shoot martin bows in my area....lol. Sometimes i think im the only one who does..lol

Speedy, You wise a**. lol. Didn't catch on to that the first time i read it....

Simple Life
04-21-2011, 03:38 PM
Good to see it didn't take too long and you back up and shooting.

HawgEnvy
04-21-2011, 04:01 PM
nice set up,bud. Go kill some piggies! I'm excited for your hunt. I'm gonna pretend I'm there with you. Is that ok?

Speedykills
04-21-2011, 06:14 PM
LOL. Just goes to show you how much people shoot martin bows in my area....lol. Sometimes i think im the only one who does..lol

Speedy, You wise a**. lol. Didn't catch on to that the first time i read it....

:D:p..........................

Hutch~n~Son Archery
04-21-2011, 06:55 PM
We hope!

Hutch:cool:

martinbowhunter
04-21-2011, 09:31 PM
Good to see it didn't take too long and you back up and shooting.

Yes, it didn't take long at all, only seven days, but it was a long seven day's. I feel really bad for Carlos! Hope martin get him going asap.

martinbowhunter
04-21-2011, 09:38 PM
nice set up,bud. Go kill some piggies! I'm excited for your hunt. I'm gonna pretend I'm there with you. Is that ok?

Thank's Hawg. I'm excited also! Does anyone else get this excited to go bow hunting?...lol. And yes, its ok...lol

martinbowhunter
04-21-2011, 09:40 PM
We hope!

Hutch:cool:

Fingers are crossed!

Can you guy's tell i have no idea how to multi quote?.......lol

cyclepath
04-22-2011, 10:41 AM
Thank's Hawg. I'm excited also! Does anyone else get this excited to go bow hunting?...lol. And yes, its ok...lol
It's really not that hard

Fingers are crossed!

Can you guy's tell i have no idea how to multi quote?.......lol

Just hit the multi quote box in the FAR right corner of the tread and then the quote box on the second thread.