PDA

View Full Version : Ding dong Osama's gone!

wscywabbit
05-01-2011, 07:50 PM
Great day for the USA! Good job to all our men and women in uniform, and God Bless you and America!

bigbob29
05-01-2011, 08:55 PM
Best news this Aussie has heard in a while too!

Montalaar
05-01-2011, 10:47 PM
Congratulations.

But this will not stop Al Quaida. There will be others that will replace him. For sure....

CarlosII
05-02-2011, 05:08 AM
I really wish they had stung him up, then set him on fire, then cut his head off, then buried him at sea wrapped in a blanket with a pig (sorry Mr. Pig), without any shoes on and his feet pointing toward Mecca.

I'm waiting to hear the reaction of Muslims both here in the U.S. and abroad. Should be interesting.

mudpig
05-02-2011, 05:20 AM
Gotta love those Delta Boys!!!!! Getting the dirty work done.

Montalaar
05-02-2011, 12:57 PM
I really wish they had stung him up, then set him on fire, then cut his head off, then buried him at sea wrapped in a blanket with a pig (sorry Mr. Pig), without any shoes on and his feet pointing toward Mecca.

I'm waiting to hear the reaction of Muslims both here in the U.S. and abroad. Should be interesting.

In thw 15th century people called that burning of witches. Oh, i forgot.. That is some hundred years ago..

cjchasman
05-02-2011, 01:15 PM
God Bless the men and women of our armed forces. Keeping watch while we sleep. The world is a better place today.

Rangerj
05-02-2011, 03:11 PM

I like the way you think.:cool:

SonnyThomas
05-02-2011, 04:28 PM
Is he, really? They had burial at sea within hours to please some religious thing. The mother should have been put on display for the world to see. I could care less if they let him rot to nothing before cleaning the display area.

Hutch~n~Son Archery
05-02-2011, 04:35 PM
Ding dong Osama's gone! PROVE IT!

HUTCH:cool:

MLN1963
05-02-2011, 04:46 PM
The mother should have been put on display for the world to see. I could care less if they let him rot to nothing before cleaning the display area.

I'll drink to that!

I bet he wasn't happy when he didn't get his 72 virgins either!

Rottzilla
05-02-2011, 07:19 PM
Osama at the pearly gates

When Osama Bin Laden died, he was met by George Washington as he tried to approach the Pearly Gates. Washington slapped him across the face and yelled, "How dare you try to destroy the nation I helped conceive?"

Patrick Henry then stood before him, punched him in the nose and shouted, "You wanted to end our liberties but you failed!"

James Madison followed, kicked him in the groin and said, "This is why I allowed our government to provide for the common defense!"

Thomas Jefferson was next, beating Bin Laden with a long cane and snarling "It was evil men like you who inspired me to write the Declaration of Independence."

The beatings and thrashings continued as George Mason, James Monroe and 66 other early Americans unleashed their anger on the terrorist leader.

As Bin Laden lay bleeding and in terrible pain, the Prophet Mohammad appeared. Bin Laden fell at his feet weeping and said, "This is not what you promised me!"

Mohammad replied, "My son, it is exactly what I promised. I clearly said that for those who murder innocents in the name of Allah, there would be 72 Virginians waiting for them in the after-life. What did you think I said?"

Will

alex
05-03-2011, 04:26 AM
The world is a better place today.

Are you sure? Because i see absolutely no difference.

elkslayer4x5
05-03-2011, 05:46 AM
Osama at the pearly gates

When Osama Bin Laden died, he was met by George Washington as he tried to approach the Pearly Gates. Washington slapped him across the face and yelled, "How dare you try to destroy the nation I helped conceive?"

Patrick Henry then stood before him, punched him in the nose and shouted, "You wanted to end our liberties but you failed!"

James Madison followed, kicked him in the groin and said, "This is why I allowed our government to provide for the common defense!"

Thomas Jefferson was next, beating Bin Laden with a long cane and snarling "It was evil men like you who inspired me to write the Declaration of Independence."

The beatings and thrashings continued as George Mason, James Monroe and 66 other early Americans unleashed their anger on the terrorist leader.

As Bin Laden lay bleeding and in terrible pain, the Prophet Mohammad appeared. Bin Laden fell at his feet weeping and said, "This is not what you promised me!"

Mohammad replied, "My son, it is exactly what I promised. I clearly said that for those who murder innocents in the name of Allah, there would be 72 Virginians waiting for them in the after-life. What did you think I said?"

Will

I always knew that there was a error in that transtation!

Arrow Splitter
05-03-2011, 05:50 AM

I've got to agree with this statement.

cjchasman
05-03-2011, 06:34 AM

My street smarts tell me one less dirt bag is always better than one more...My optimistic side is only hoping for some of our service men and women to feel just a little safer today and one more step closer to home, I think that will hold true. If it is so than Yes, I feel the world is a little better.

Montalaar
05-03-2011, 06:39 AM

I agree... :/

bfisher
05-03-2011, 07:43 AM
One less terrorist, but we still have to deal with those who are dragging the USA and other countries into fiscal bankruptsy. They will bury us all. They're called politicians.

MLN1963
05-03-2011, 09:08 AM
One less terrorist, but we still have to deal with those who are dragging the USA and other countries into fiscal bankruptsy. They will bury us all. They're called politicians.

Winner winner chicken dinner!

Spiker
05-03-2011, 10:08 AM

Yup!
And bring our people back here where they belong.

Hutch~n~Son Archery
05-03-2011, 11:31 AM
One less terrorist, but we still have to deal with those who are dragging the USA and other countries into fiscal bankruptcy. They will bury us all. They're called politicians.
Your right on the money Barry. Nicely said.

Hutch:cool:

wscywabbit
05-03-2011, 12:30 PM
So do we now begin tactical operations focusing on the politicians? I'm in!:cool:

Oh oh, does that include "advanced interogation techniques" (water boarding)? ;)