PDA

View Full Version : Arrow nock bushings 21/64ths?

Hutch~n~Son Archery
05-03-2011, 12:52 PM
Arrow nock bushings 21/64ths where can you find them?

Hutch:cool:

bfisher
05-03-2011, 04:07 PM
What are you trying to do? I don't understand your question.

Hutch~n~Son Archery
05-03-2011, 05:02 PM
Hey Barry, I have Vapor hawk pros and they came with arrow nock bushings. I needed to find some, due a couple of damaged ones.

Spiker
05-04-2011, 04:45 AM
Blackhawk lists the pin bushings for all their arrows on their website with a 'where to buy' button.

bfisher
05-04-2011, 04:45 AM
OK, I think you mean Blackhawk Vapor arrows. I used to have some of those. Outside diameter was 21/64". If this is the same for yours then the OD is 21/64". Now, can you measure the ID of the arrow? Get that measurement and we can figure out what Easton unibushing would fit them.

You do want to use Uni-nocks right? You can also get bushings for G-nocks.
Gold Tip now owns Blackhawk so maybe you'll find something on GT's website. I'll fish around my bone pile and see if I have anything left.

Hutch~n~Son Archery
05-04-2011, 01:59 PM
OK, I think you mean Blackhawk Vapor arrows. I used to have some of those. Outside diameter was 21/64". If this is the same for yours then the OD is 21/64". Now, can you measure the ID of the arrow? Get that measurement and we can figure out what Easton unibushing would fit them.

You do want to use Uni-nocks right? You can also get bushings for G-nocks.
Gold Tip now owns Blackhawk so maybe you'll find something on GT's website. I'll fish around my bone pile and see if I have anything left.
Yes Barry they are Blackhawk Vapor pros 21/64". They are my arrows I use for all around shooting. I bet Eastons unibushing will work I will check it out.
Thanks Barry

bfisher
05-04-2011, 04:21 PM
I didn't find anything in my junk pile so I went on AT and did a search. I didn't find anything about the Vapor Hawks. Then it hit me that the ones I had were VMaxx models. Probably different than the Hawks. Still, if you have dial calipers or something all you have to do is measure the ID and then find an Easton Unibushing the same size ID (or close) and the 21/64 OD.

Hutch~n~Son Archery
05-04-2011, 04:38 PM
I appreciate the help Barry, I probably shouldn't be so cheap and up grade the arrows.

bfisher
05-05-2011, 03:52 AM
I appreciate the help Barry, I probably shouldn't be so cheap and up grade the arrows.

I don't consider it cheap. Let's call it frugal. Those nock inserts are a lot cheaper than new shafts or arrows. No sense wasting them. Why don't you take one to your local shop and try out the uninock bushings for aluminum. Something around a 2014 might fit.

Hutch~n~Son Archery
05-05-2011, 02:26 PM
Ok Barry I will do that. I like to save money. I have nine arrows left out of a dozen. Lost one, and broke two. But on a couple of arrows the nocks got broke:rolleyes: , and to get them out was hard. Which left the bushing deformed. Well I will check out the shops I have a old, I mean old shop 45 minutes away and he has things there that I haven't seen in years. So we will see if he has any. Thanks again Barry