PDA

View Full Version : moving TRG and S.O.S. down on Onza 3

Thechevyman122
05-06-2011, 08:31 AM
It looks like there is another slot in the rise further down for the TRG and String Oscillation Suppressor. Is what this is for, or is it for something else?

Thanks, Owen.

cyclepath
05-06-2011, 08:52 AM
It looks like there is another slot in the rise further down for the TRG and String Oscillation Suppressor. Is what this is for, or is it for something else?

Thanks, Owen.

The sos and trg are in the middle of the cables so you wouldn't want to move that. If there is a hole farther down the riser I would think it would be for a rear stabilizer. Just a guess.

Thechevyman122
05-06-2011, 09:04 AM
yea I imagined the TRG definitely had to be in the middle but thought maybe the sos could be moved down. An SOS located farther down usually make a little less "pop" and this bow doesnt offer much in they way of sensitive adjustment on the sos.

The slot below is a rounded slot just like the slot for the TRG/SOS thats the only reason I asked. Thanks for the help

wscywabbit
05-06-2011, 09:11 AM
I was told that the lower "slot" was indeed for either moving the sos or installing an sts. However, you would have to get another rod.

As for the rear stabilizer, that is what the rear quick disconnect is there for.

Thechevyman122
05-06-2011, 09:13 AM
appreciate it, I am definitely going to contact martin about the smaller diameter rod and moving that thing down. I appreciate the help guys