PDA

View Full Version : Welcome back Destroyer!

gibson 787
05-06-2011, 02:20 PM
Just fell out of bed, turned on the puter and lamped a couple of PMs from Destroyer. Good to see he's still in one piece...... well I guess he is?...... Anyway, it won't be long before the Last Post column page will be completely taken up with the name Destroyer. Great stuff! :D

Oops, just realised there's a lot of new members here that won't know Destroyer from a bar of soap. Well he's an Aussie like me and he' s always ready to jump in and offer lots of good advice. He's also someone who's not afraid to tell it how it is, if you know what I mean. ;)

Hutch~n~Son Archery
05-06-2011, 02:27 PM
Yep glad to see he's still breathin!

Hutch:cool:

polaris754
05-06-2011, 02:53 PM
nuttin like a good old destroyer to make yer day welkies back yehaaaaaaaaaaa:rolleyes:

Arrow Splitter
05-06-2011, 05:54 PM
Yes, it's great to have him back.:cool::cool: I think.LOL J/K

A.S

Destroyer
05-07-2011, 01:50 AM
Thanks guys! Yeah good to be back, I missed the place a fair bit. So much has changed though, not just the looks. bfisher is admin now? Good stuff, hope your enjoying it Barry. Now if I had the power mooharharhar! :p

Anyway, it won't be long before the Last Post column page will be completely taken up with the name Destroyer.

I not sure about that, its a possibility mate. ;)

someone who's not afraid to tell it how it is, if you know what I mean

Lol! Some ppl call that being it 'a**hole' er I mean straight up.

Yep glad to see he's still breathin!

Cheers Hutchy!

I think.LOL

LOL! That's the spirit. :D

Anyhoo, what I have been up to? Enjoyed a bit of a break then no had no internet and I had to change my ISP (broadband yes!). Thought for a week or so I might have had enough of archery, was wrong about that. Could have been put in jail for doing bad stuff to a anti-bow neighbor, got a bit hooked on my new android phone & tab but finally got sick of them so I'm back into archery full tilt.

What have I missed?

ps. thanks for the welcome back gibson 787.
pps. polaris754, you always make me laugh!

Arrow Splitter
05-07-2011, 06:43 AM
[QUOTE=Destroyer;47883 bfisher is admin now? Good stuff, hope your enjoying it Barry.
[/QUOTE]
He loves it when he logs on and find a bunch of spam reports.LOL:p

Destroyer
05-07-2011, 04:14 PM
Yeah the spam is pretty bad. I guess they're getting better at it?

Arrow Splitter
05-07-2011, 04:51 PM
There doesn't seem to be much spam being posted on here anymore, and whatever is posted isn't around for long.:cool::cool: We do have many spammers in the member list though.:rolleyes: Dumb spammers.

A.S

Destroyer
05-07-2011, 05:24 PM
I hope that isn't all bfisher is doing though. But your right, its gone pretty quick. Still a bit surprised to see any here, not an easy thing to fix I guess. I wonder if the spammers IP's are always from the same source?

Money Man
05-07-2011, 07:09 PM
Destroyer, glad you decided to come back. I joined the forum last year because of reading many of your posts. I am still new to all of this but I am learning more every day.

Destroyer
05-07-2011, 11:19 PM
Cheers Money Man! Really appreciate that you like my ranting.... er I mean..... comments!

Thank you. :D

Simple Life
05-08-2011, 03:12 PM
Destroyer glad to see you back.I still remember the thread with the wife's dress,that had to be the best comeback I seen in a looong time.:D

SL

Destroyer
05-08-2011, 08:30 PM
;) Forgot about that mate. Cheers!