PDA

View Full Version : New web site available for archers

CarlosII
05-09-2011, 04:30 PM
ASA posted a message about a new web site that might interest some. You might want to check it out and see if you can score some of the freebies.

"BowBlitz is here! Create a profile today for your chance to win a PSE Dream Season EVO Bow, Carbon Force Arrows and PSE Gear. Become a part of the hottest website to ever hit the archery world. Watch http://youtu.be/3GPjn9coYSk to learn all about it or log on to www.bowblitz.com to sign up."

cyclepath
05-09-2011, 05:33 PM
This is the old pse forum with a new name and some changes. I heard they were bringing back a web site.

SonnyThomas
05-09-2011, 06:30 PM
Just what I needed, another archery site. Do they have real, real, big desk top screens? Mine's only 10" X 16".

Montalaar
05-09-2011, 10:41 PM
Well... Nothing we really need. Another Forum that is hosted by a manufacturer. And even has a dark and not read-friendly design.

CarlosII
05-10-2011, 02:36 AM
I have to agree.
I got a message from ASA and was just passing it along. Wish I had checked it out a little more before posting.
My face is so red.
Snookered by PSE and ASA. :(

Simple Life
05-10-2011, 12:28 PM
I have to agree.
I got a message from ASA and was just passing it along. Wish I had checked it out a little more before posting.
My face is so red.

Carlos what the ..:D

SonnyThomas
05-10-2011, 01:33 PM
As I read the Post LD wrote, yes, it looks that the ASA is part of the PSE site. "we are" and "we need" pretty much indicates such.

LD Falks, President of the ASA Federation or Second In Command if you wish.
The man is quite intelligent, negotiator, spokesperson, archery coach... You people have archery form questions, here's the man. On the ASA forum he mans "Ask the Coach." Of any situation, I have nothing but praise for the man.
http://asaforum.com/index.php?board=2.0

Destroyer
05-10-2011, 04:11 PM
You might want to check it out and see if you can score some of the freebies.

How come we don't have freebies here?

http://asaforum.com/index.php?board=2.0

Have to check it out, cheers!

CarlosII
05-11-2011, 02:41 AM
help! i'm sinking here...now even Sonny seems to be puttin' spankin' wood on me...

i'm gonna go sit in the corner for awhile...

(no good deed goes unpunished. :)

Arrow Splitter
05-11-2011, 01:13 PM
I have to agree.
My face is so red.
WOW! Not only did you promote a PSE forum on a Martin forum, the link that you posted doesn't even work right now!LOL:p (I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist):D:D

A.S

Destroyer
05-11-2011, 06:02 PM
Link's working for me. Maybe I should buy a PSE .................................:confused:

;)

Spiker
05-11-2011, 08:01 PM
Link's working for me. Maybe I should buy a PSE .................................:confused:

;)

My wife has a 1994 ThunderFlite Express I might be able to convince her to sell you. :eek: ;)

cyclepath
05-12-2011, 02:08 PM
How come we don't have freebies here?

We get the best freebies you can get, free information. :cool:

Destroyer
05-12-2011, 02:32 PM
My wife has a 1994 ThunderFlite Express I might be able to convince her to sell you. :eek: ;)

Great bow! Nah I think I'll pass on it. ;) Does your wife shoot it?

We get the best freebies you can get, free information.

I'd like to see a hat or a t-shirt occasionally, perhaps a new model bow once a year. The forum deserves it me thinks. :D

Simple Life
05-12-2011, 02:35 PM
Great bow! Nah I think I'll pass on it. ;)

I'd like to see a hat or a t-shirt

Funny,I was kinda of disappointed when I got my new bow and no hat or stickers:(

Hutch~n~Son Archery
05-12-2011, 02:46 PM
They are giving a new Pse bow away, I guess I will have to sign up and if I win, sell the bow and get a real one with a cable guard.:p

Hutch:cool: