PDA

View Full Version : HELP !!! Looking to purchase a set of 13" Barnsdale limbs

Z-MAN
05-15-2011, 06:53 AM
Just joined this site and would like information on where the best place might be for purchasing a set of limbs for my Alien Z. I need Barnsdales #135 any help would be appreciated for sure. I have looked on ebay with no luck so far. Thanks!!

archerx7
05-15-2011, 07:17 AM
Any Martin/Rytera dealer can get them, if there are any left at Martin or you can contact Barnsdale direct and order them.

cyclepath
05-15-2011, 08:11 AM
Just joined this site and would like information on where the best place might be for purchasing a set of limbs for my Alien Z. I need Barnsdales #135 any help would be appreciated for sure. I have looked on ebay with no luck so far. Thanks!!

Here you go....http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1479435&highlight=martin+limbs

Z-MAN
05-15-2011, 08:42 AM
THANKS For the information Archerx7 just might call Barnsdale if I cannot locate a nice used set somewhere. Trying to keep cost down ya know.

Thanks Cyclepath you found the set I'm looking for but those babies look like they were used on the wrong press. To make those marks on the limbs the press used put a lot of pressure on that location and for that amount of money I will have to pass. But thank you for your help I will keep an eye on A.T. for a set.

Open for more help THANKS!!!

Destroyer
05-15-2011, 03:12 PM
I don't know if it was from using the wrong press or pressed incorrectly. Maybe the bow jumped out?

scepterman30x
05-15-2011, 04:21 PM
THANKS For the information Archerx7 just might call Barnsdale if I cannot locate a nice used set somewhere. Trying to keep cost down ya know.

Thanks Cyclepath you found the set I'm looking for but those babies look like they were used on the wrong press. To make those marks on the limbs the press used put a lot of pressure on that location and for that amount of money I will have to pass. But thank you for your help I will keep an eye on A.T. for a set.

Open for more help THANKS!!!

I don't know if it was from using the wrong press or pressed incorrectly. Maybe the bow jumped out?

I said it was a blemish (a smudge on the finish if you will) it was not pressed wrong and did not jujump out of the press...probably happend when the roller did not have the protective netting on the roller. I only used the press as a cradle for the bow while stringing or tunning. I back the limbs out till the bow is almost relaxed. Like all Martins can be done.
I mean if no one wants them thats fine but I just want to let all know I would never sell anything that was inferior or damaged. Like I said the integrety is like new.

Thanks,

cyclepath
05-15-2011, 04:27 PM
I said it was a blemish (a smudge on the finish if you will) it was not pressed wrong and did not jujump out of the press...probably happend when the roller did not have the protective netting on the roller. I only used the press as a cradle for the bow while stringing or tunning. I back the limbs out till the bow is almost relaxed. Like all Martins can be done.
I mean if no one wants them thats fine but I just want to let all know I would never sell anything that was inferior or damaged. Like I said the integrety is like new.

Thanks,

From the man himself !!

Destroyer
05-15-2011, 04:30 PM
I just want to let all know I would never sell anything that was inferior or damaged. Like I said the integrety is like new.,

Fair enough. Maybe you should have a photo at an angle showing it better then. From that view I would be suspect regardless.

scepterman30x
05-15-2011, 05:48 PM
Fair enough. Maybe you should have a photo at an angle showing it better then. From that view I would be suspect regardless.

Using your own words "fair enough" and point taken.

Thanks,

Destroyer
05-15-2011, 05:57 PM
No problemo. Didn't mean to offend you or anything scepterman, but I would expect the same if I was selling those limbs. Photo's don't always tell the story correctly. :)

Z-MAN
05-15-2011, 07:33 PM
Thank you for the limb information Scepterman30x and good luck on your sale on A.T.

Z-MAN
05-17-2011, 01:02 PM
Someone has a set just need the right person to spot this post

Z-MAN
05-20-2011, 08:59 AM
Just send PM if you have a set

Z-MAN
05-24-2011, 04:33 PM
Anyone know where I could get some used 65 or 70lb limbs in good condition?

Z-MAN
06-02-2011, 12:28 PM
still looking !!