PDA

View Full Version : New YT Video :)

Montalaar
05-17-2011, 09:43 AM
Hei,

i just uploaded a new YT-Vid for those that like to see it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDYJ5ZZXamo

Currently i am trying to get the audio track running. They removed the original (Nightwish) and i try to replace it with Evanescence while tiping this.

I know that we are not showing a perfect form.. But hey.... And yepp, that is 32" in draw.... And no, i am not going shorter. I have quite perfect anchor and the arm is not stretched out. ;)

Hutch~n~Son Archery
05-17-2011, 11:50 AM
Cool thanks for sharing Montalaar.

Hutch:cool:

bfisher
05-17-2011, 12:57 PM
So which one are you? I notice that the guy shooting the Hoyt seems overbowed. By the way, the video itself is good enough it's easier to view in full screen mode.

Montalaar
05-17-2011, 01:20 PM
The one with the ShadowCat of course.

Brown T-shirt and loads of hair in the face. ;)

gibson 787
05-17-2011, 01:37 PM
Nice form Monty, straight out of the text book! Are you responsible for the advertisement on the video asking if I want to date a pretty Chinese girl?

Montalaar
05-17-2011, 01:39 PM
No, of course not.

Actually i do not see any ads because i use an ad blocker with my firefox. If you experience any ads you might have malware on your computer OR Youtube is responsible for that. I am sorry for that, although it is not my fault. :( Just in case anyone else experienced this: I added a caption stating that i do not inted to advertise for anything...

Oh, and thank you. :)

Arrow Splitter
05-17-2011, 01:43 PM
No, of course not.

Actually i do not see any ads because i use an ad blocker with my firefox.
X2 I like Firefox/Adblock Plus.:cool::cool::cool:

gibson 787
05-17-2011, 01:49 PM
No, of course not.

Actually i do not see any ads because i use an ad blocker with my firefox. If you experience any ads you might have malware on your computer OR Youtube is responsible for that. I am sorry for that, although it is not my fault. Just in case anyone else experienced this: I added a caption stating that i do not inted to advertise for anything...

I didn't think you were, they're very small and not a bother at all, I asked in jest really. ;)

Spiker
05-18-2011, 03:04 AM
Very cool Simon!

alex
05-18-2011, 05:31 AM
Nice! The SC looks great. By the way the other guy isn't shorter then you, both must think of moving from archery to basketball ;)

bfisher
05-18-2011, 07:33 AM
Nice! The SC looks great. By the way the other guy isn't shorter then you, both must think of moving from archery to basketball ;)

Remember the movie? "White Men Can't Jump" Stick with archery.

Montalaar
05-18-2011, 08:14 AM
Never watched that one, but i will stick with archery anyway. ;)

The other guy is around 1" shorter than me and shoots 31" in draw. His arms are also significantly shorther than mine. ;)

Arrow Splitter
05-18-2011, 11:18 AM
Never watched that one, but i will stick with archery anyway. ;)

The other guy is around 1" shorter than me and shoots 31" in draw. His arms are also significantly shorther than mine. ;)
His arms are still significantly longer than mine.:D I shoot about a 27 1/2" draw.

bfisher
05-18-2011, 12:28 PM
His arms are still significantly longer than mine.:D I shoot about a 27 1/2" draw.

Amen to that one. My bows are both set at 27 1/8".