PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine at last

bfisher
05-21-2011, 11:34 AM
Not much activity today. I hope that means most guys are enjoying some sunshine and are out shooting. Me? I went out to the club this morning to mow the grass. All 4 acres of it. Beat sitting at home. Hope you guys enjoy the day.

Hutch~n~Son Archery
05-21-2011, 12:24 PM
Can't mow the grass here but the sun is very nice. I think it would be nicer if it stays.

Hutch:cool:

cyclepath
05-21-2011, 02:07 PM
Must be nice !!!! :p:p:p

Arrow Splitter
05-21-2011, 02:58 PM
As Dad already mentioned, we can't mow here, but I worked on the mowers instead.:( At least they'll be ready when I can mow.

A.S

SonnyThomas
05-21-2011, 03:24 PM
I had to play... I mean, slave at the archery shop today. Grass can wait. :D

Destroyer
05-21-2011, 03:53 PM
As Dad already mentioned

Hutchy's son?

Hutch~n~Son Archery
05-21-2011, 03:59 PM
SUNSHINE ON MY SHOULDERS MAKES (WOULD) HAPPY! Where is it?

Hutch:cool:

Arrow Splitter
05-21-2011, 04:26 PM
Hutchy's son?
Yes, hence the name Hutch~n~Son Archery LLC.:)
Hmmm....You saw my profile and you didn't even notice.LOL :D:D

Brad Huchinson

Destroyer
05-21-2011, 04:34 PM
You saw my profile and you didn't even notice.LOL

LMAO!!!! Hey it's in the first line, how was I expected to see that! :D

Ah, I see, Bill Hutchinson = Hutchy. Ahhh.......;)

Back on topic, no sun here today, just rain. Think I saw some yesterday though.

gravedigger
05-21-2011, 05:09 PM
no shooting for me today.memorial day is comng up and its the bigest time of the year for cemeterys.so in have been working 10-12 hour days 7 days a week for the last 2 weeks to get ready.in fact i just got home from work.i mowd 10 acres and weedeated 1000 headstone and monuments,on top of helping people find grave to put flowers on.this time of year is crazy for me.work work work with NO overtime pay,but its worth it when people thank me for putting so much time and care into making the cemetery a beautiful place to be.ya know i will take som pics and put them on the off-topic forum.

bigbob29
05-21-2011, 07:43 PM
Living over here where its always sunny 'cept when its raining and raining and----, dont know how you guys cope with being cooped up with all the snow you get. Must go stir crazy at times. I have relatives in Boston and they mention being cooped up for days. I go nuts if rain keeps me inside for a few days, besides I would freeze and snap in two with that coooollllddd weather.Best of wishes guys.

Simple Life
05-22-2011, 04:28 AM
Been alot of rain here this spring,and today it is just above zero:(COME ON SUMMER!!

Scott
05-22-2011, 05:46 AM
The mowing never stops in Az. I live next to hay fields, nothing like the smell of fresh cut alfalfa, and fresh cut grass. Most of it is done by illegals.

wscywabbit
05-22-2011, 07:35 AM
Thursday and Friday were sunny and warm up here in the great NW, yesterday was overcast and today its raining... but I get Thursdays - Saturdays off, and did get out and shoot 2 days in a row so I'd say it was a great weekend! :p

Arrow Splitter
05-22-2011, 10:13 AM
C'mon guys, enough talk about how much shooting you've done or haven't done, because I don't have a bow right now!!!!!:(:(:pLOL

A.S

Destroyer
05-22-2011, 03:01 PM
I know the pain A.S. That's why you need more bows! :D

Simple Life
05-22-2011, 03:04 PM
I know the pain A.S. That's why you need more bows! :D

Thats right,you always need a back-up to back the back-up :p

Arrow Splitter
05-22-2011, 03:20 PM
Thats right,you always need a back-up to back the back-up :p
And you need $$ to purchase the back-up and the back-up to the back-up.:p:p:p

bfisher
05-22-2011, 03:24 PM
no shooting for me today.memorial day is comng up and its the bigest time of the year for cemeterys.so in have been working 10-12 hour days 7 days a week for the last 2 weeks to get ready.in fact i just got home from work.i mowd 10 acres and weedeated 1000 headstone and monuments,on top of helping people find grave to put flowers on.this time of year is crazy for me.work work work with NO overtime pay,but its worth it when people thank me for putting so much time and care into making the cemetery a beautiful place to be.ya know i will take som pics and put them on the off-topic forum.

I used to work like that as a millwright in a steel mill. But then I got paid overtime and such. Still, a little praise from people goes a long way, especially when they really mean it. Those days are behind me now and being retired I'd think life should be a little leisurely, but then I'm still married so gotta do what the wife says. And there's no overtime for that.