PDA

View Full Version : Drawlength on the Nemesis

Don
05-24-2011, 08:44 AM
On the Rytera site it says the DL for the 1.5 cams is 25-28".
And over on AT there arew a few guys that say the shortest it goes is 26.5.
Does anyone know for sure? I would like to pick one of these bows up for my wife, but she needs a 25"DL.
Thanks for any info.
Don.

bfisher
05-24-2011, 09:03 AM
IMo it isn't going to make it that short. I have one and with the module set in the #3 hole it comes in at 27 1/8" which is about 5/8" long if you follow the charts. Therefore I'd venture an educated guess that about 26" is as short as it would go. You could always tweak a little less by untwisting cables and twisting the string, but another inch is a lot of twisting. Too much for what you'd be spending on the bow.

Don
05-24-2011, 11:06 AM
Thanks for the info. That really sucks because my wife really likes the looks of the Nemesis. You think Martin would fix it to go down to 25" like it lists it as being.
If I was to of spent that kind of cash on a new bow and it not go to 25" I would be real upset, And Martin would be refunding my money, one way or another.
Don.

IMo it isn't going to make it that short. I have one and with the module set in the #3 hole it comes in at 27 1/8" which is about 5/8" long if you follow the charts. Therefore I'd venture an educated guess that about 26" is as short as it would go. You could always tweak a little less by untwisting cables and twisting the string, but another inch is a lot of twisting. Too much for what you'd be spending on the bow.