PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

Looseplucker
05-31-2011, 06:03 PM
Yesterday I posted a query about my bow as I am new to the world of compounds. I have had a goodly amount of responses, made some new friends and become someone's customer. This is a great little forum and thanks for welcoming me to the club.

gibson 787
05-31-2011, 06:24 PM
Yesterday I posted a query about my bow as I am new to the world of compounds. I have had a goodly amount of responses, made some new friends and become someone's customer. This is a great little forum and thanks for welcoming me to the club. Reply With Quote .

Welcome Looseplucker (have to be careful how i pronounce that one!) Yes it is a good forum and a nice bunch of blokes who know what they're talking about as well. Good to see another aussie aboard. And it's great to be helping the good ol US of A's balance of trade at the moment, due to our Aussie $ being so high.

wick
05-31-2011, 06:51 PM
Yes, welcome. I love this forum, and you will too. everyone on here are more than helpfull with whatever question or advice you have or need. I try to get on here every day just to see what is going on with my fellow martin brothers.

HawgEnvy
05-31-2011, 06:52 PM
glad to have all the aussies! Now,someone send me some 'roo meat!

gibson 787
05-31-2011, 07:00 PM
Now,someone send me some 'roo meat!

Hey hawg, I'd send ya some tomorrow, but I doubt it would get past your customs, mightn't smell the best after 10 days on the road either, even if i do send it frozen!!!

Destroyer
05-31-2011, 07:03 PM
Now,someone send me some 'roo meat!

Nice meat really. Can be a bit of a strong scent when cooking depending on where you get it from.

This is a great little forum and thanks for welcoming me to the club.

Sent you an invite to the Downunder group. :)

Looseplucker
05-31-2011, 07:37 PM
Destroyer - have not seen it - send me a pm or email

Destroyer
05-31-2011, 07:49 PM
pm sent ;)