PDA

View Full Version : Need a new bow?

cyclepath
06-01-2011, 04:50 PM
No, really, this is not the same thread, although dude is still hitten it hard on e-bay. Don't know how to spell either of the words and don't want to look more stupid than I already am. Don't know if this is a good deal or not, thought someone might be looking for a nice bow. http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1501467

Destroyer
06-01-2011, 06:37 PM
If it was a Z maybe. :)

Arrow Splitter
06-02-2011, 04:26 AM
I believe that's an excellent deal. Even if I had the money, it would have to be the X before I'd get it. For hunting I don't like longer ATA lengths.

A.S

wscywabbit
06-02-2011, 07:50 AM
nice, maybe would if I could! But looks like it may be sold, it says the thread is closed now...

Scott
06-02-2011, 05:10 PM
I think all that bumping is a joke. I've been on sites that limmit a bump to once every 7 days. If you break that rule then they will bump your post right outa there.

Destroyer
06-03-2011, 08:41 PM
I've been on sites that limmit a bump to once every 7 days

I understand why they do it but once a week is a bit rough. :eek:

cyclepath
06-04-2011, 10:48 AM
I've been on sites that limmit a bump to once every 7 days. If you break that rule then they will bump your post right outa there.

Interesting, can you tell us what site they do this on? Do they have a good classified section worth checking out?

droppixel
06-04-2011, 06:48 PM
So it gets posted and he bumps 24 minutes later and then not even an hour, 20 minutes, 50 minutes ... that is pretty bad imo. He must be in some serious financial problems if he is/was trying to move it that hard.

Destroyer
06-04-2011, 06:54 PM
He must be in some serious financial problems if he is/was trying to move it that hard.

He is probably just trying to keep it where ppl can see, wondering why no ones interested.

MLN1963
06-04-2011, 07:44 PM
Martin gets no love on ArcheryTalk. There are a lot of people over there with bad experiences as well as those who think they can't be good because they don't coast as much as a BowTech, Hoyt or Matthews.

Like someone said, the frequent bumps are needed to keep it near the top. They have serious traffic on that website! You can go back 13 pages and only be 2 days old. Yes I just checked. People get bored looking before they are done with that days ads.

droppixel
06-06-2011, 04:13 AM
I can see wanting to keep it up at the top, but I think if people were actually interested they would use the search. It is super effective and I use it daily for Ryteras right now just to keep an eye on what the used market is looking like. I would like to pick up an X or Nem in the future. I can say that if I had the money I would try to haggle with him, but at the moment, no dice.