Martin Tech Forum Rules...Please read.
Welcome to the Martin Tech Forum. By using this forum, and these boards, you agree that you will not post any information which is vulgar, harassing, hateful, threatening, invading of others privacy, sexually oriented, or which violates any state, federal or international laws.
This is a set of public forums. All posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the authors who post them, not the administrators, moderators, or webmaster (except for posts by these people). The webmaster of these forums disclaims all responsibility for the views and opinions expressed by visitors (registered or not) to these forums.
Neither the Webmaster, the Owners, the Administrators, nor the Moderators of these boards are responsible for the privacy practices of any user. It is important to remember that all information published in these areas becomes public information and one should exercise caution when deciding to share any of your personal information. Any user who finds material posted by another user objectionable or questionable is encouraged to contact the Administrators via e-mail or Private Message.
While the administrators and moderators of this forum will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable.
1. Respect each other. While we realize that discussions may get heated, vulgar language or name calling cannot be tolerated. Masked vulgar language (ie, w*rd, rul*s, etc) is considered vulgar.
2. If a moderator removes your thread or post, contact that moderator by PM to request their reasons, or to explain yourself. Moderators are only human and there may have been a misunderstanding. Threatening a moderator will not be tolerated.
3. Please use the personal message (PM) feature to contact other members or forum moderators about any issue. Do not start a thread or use a post for this kind of contact. Do not start a thread or make a post protesting a mod or admins actions (this includes protesting the banning of a member). Be Respectful when communicating back and forth through the Personal message feature. We encourage members to use the PM feature.
4. Please limit your signature block to 5 lines or less, and size #2 or smaller. Signatures may not contain links to websites, unless the website has been approved by MTF Administration.
5. Do not use posts to correct another poster's spelling or grammar - this is rude and unnecessary. If you do not understand what they are saying, ask them to clarify.
6. Do not interrupt a thread 's content direction to bring attention to another agenda or product. No Thread Jacking.
7. Minors are not allowed to post in the classifieds section due to legal restrictions. Parents may post for their minor children and are responsible for all transactions. All traders must have a birth date visible in their profile. It is the responsibility of both parties to exchange information through PM and Phone calls to make sure things are legit.
8. Remember that use of ALL CAPITAL LETTERS IN A POST is the same as shouting. It is best not to use all capital letters as it is difficult to read and is intrusive to members.
9. What may not be in a post is as follows: Material that is threatening, harassing, or abusive to any party. Content that is defamatory, hateful, potentially slanderous, or in violation of any law is not tolerated. Knowingly posting false or misleading material will result in moderator action.
NOTE: This includes Racial attacks, Racial jokes and racial slurs of any kind, directed at a fellow member or not. If you feel that a thread or post violates the MTF rules, Please click the Report Button. This is the little black triangle with the exclamation point located down in the lower left hand corner of every post. It will ask you for the reason for the report, then click submit. Admin or Mods will review the reported post.
10. Use the proper forum for your threads. Bow hunting stories or hunting info need to be posted in the bow hunting forum, etc. If you are unsure about what to do or where to go, just PM a moderator or an administrator.
11. Spamming is not allowed. Spamming can be defined as using a post to promote a product or agenda. Threads may not be started for the purpose of adding spam material. Adding Spam Links to your Signature or to your profile will be cause for Admin or Moderator action.
12. Asking for money, donations, or to offer giveaways, drawings, or the like is prohibited on Martin Tech Forum unless you are have prior administrative approval. Donation requests will be removed. We realize that there are many good causes out there, but we have no way to verify the validity of such.
13. After a Sale is completed in the Classifieds, please notify Moderator gravediggermtv to have your thread closed. http://martinarchery.com/mtechforum/...the-sale-trade . NO THREAD CRAPPING. Contact the seller through PM if you have a issue with the sellers price,etc.
Moderator actions: A moderator may find that a thread or post has violated a rule and will either edit it or remove it. In some cases, this may be accompanied by a warning to the poster and, in extreme cases, banning of the member and his IP. Banning may be temporary or permanent depending on the offense. Appeals may be made by PM or email to administration and then a final decision will be made.
These rules are site wide. If your actions warrant banning, it is site wide and applies to all accounts coming from your IP address.
NOTE: Martin Tech support does not answer questions raised on this website. Martin Tech Support is available Monday - Friday, PST 8:00A - 4:30P via the Martin Website contact page, or by phone.
This site was created for you and with a little moderator help can be policed by you. Treat each post as if your little Children are going to read it. Keep the content clean, honest, and free from sexual innuendo and foul language. Above all, respect others and they will respect you.
MARTIN TECH FORUM ADMINS AND MODERATORS