Properly holding/gripping a trad bow
Basic question - Should the string be contacting my arm at all when shooting my Jag & X-200 (assuming they're setup properly)? I'm not into gear and undo accessories so I 've been trying to shoot without an armguard. 90% of the time I'll get a very slight contact or sting (definitely can live with) but the other 10% are more substantial in contact. Can a seasoned shooter consistently stay clear of the arm or is the occassional contact the nature of the tool? Thanks.