Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Martin Mystic?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Martin Mystic?

So i've been looking for a bow for my baby's momma(figurer about 27 in draw. right handed, but left eye dominant) so left hander. A fellow on AT has a bare Mystic with furious x cams i think(no picture) for 250.00. What do you guys think? Is it a good bow?
    I'm waiting for him to get back to me with the specs and model year. Hopefully he has some acc. to throw in.
    Unless someone has a small 40-50lb lh to get rid of?
    I know barry, this is not the classifieds. Sorry
    PM me
    b
    2011 Firecat 400, sword twilight hunter, apa twister, lots of arrows

Post Thanks / Like

nothing, bout just a mystic review?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by boobowbender View Post
    What do you guys think? Is it a good bow?
    I always ask for photo's, if they wont, I don't buy. Pretty hard to tell without them.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Mystic

Its a very nice bow very accurate and easy to tune with the shoot thru system its actually a shorter version if the Scepter 4 worth 250 any day and at40 to 50lbs limbs it can easily shoot at 35lbs great ladies or small person bow its definetly a great shooter being target or hunting.

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

madlaz comes through with a great review! Thanks. I never knew much about that bow.
    Sounds like it would make a good bow for my wife.

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

sounds good, thanks. what do you know about its adjustability

Post Thanks / Like

Default Mystic

very adjustable it depends on wich mod it has on it i bought one for my sons wife its hard for her to put it down and i also lovef shooting it very easy draw very acurate of set up correctly ots all about the timing the cams a cave man can do it no need for a bow press .

Post Thanks / Like

I picked up an excellent condition Mystic on AT for 200.00 with the Furious X system. I dont really shoot my Guardian since I got it. I LOVE the shoot through system. Mines supposed to max at #55 but I only get #51. I dont mind though as its way easy to tune and holds on target great. The only thing Im having a hard time getting used to is the 65% letoff vs. the nearly 80% I have on my Guardian. Im going to do well with this bow in Vegas next year I can just tell. HELLO 1st FLIGHT!
    '08 Bowtech Guardian- QAD Pro HD-Spot Hogg Boss Hogg!-POSTEN Stabilizers- Wallace Brook Archery Strings
    '08 Martin Mystic Furious X-Toxonics sight with Spot Hogg scope-TTSpringSteel rest-POSTEN Stabilizers-Winners Choice strings

Post Thanks / Like

i also bought a mystic from AT classifieds. $275 US last august. about $300 AUS at the time including post. very nice bow. i have 25-40# available and a bit either side of a 25" DL with the small cams and modules and 1H limbs. mine is set up with furious X shoot through. i shoot mine with fingers in the 3d womens barebow division. an easier hold, smoother draw and faster 34#, than the 32#hoyt i shot last year. i bought this one without ever even seeing one.i liked the mystic specs i found in the martin catalogue on the martin website then went looking for one. still haven't seen another one. one happy mystic shooter here.

Post Thanks / Like

Theres a guy on AT selling a great condition Mystic for 200 OBO!!!
    '08 Bowtech Guardian- QAD Pro HD-Spot Hogg Boss Hogg!-POSTEN Stabilizers- Wallace Brook Archery Strings
    '08 Martin Mystic Furious X-Toxonics sight with Spot Hogg scope-TTSpringSteel rest-POSTEN Stabilizers-Winners Choice strings