Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: At vs. Mtf

Post Thanks / Like

I like this place alot,lots of Martin shooters that no what there doing when it comes to Martin bows.Seems like a good bunch of people.But i also like AT for classifieds,and theirs some good post,alot of hunting post which i like.I like both places.................

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch~n~Son Archery View Post
    Are you clicking your heels together Hawg?

Hutch
    yup! Pulled out a pair of my wife's hot pink pumps to match my nails! No pics,though. Uhh, broken camera? Yeah, broken camera. That's it.
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

It is so nice to be home. I peeked in on AT and ASN and it just is not the same. So glad things are fixed. My bow is also fixed and in the morning when I find the camera, the pics will be loaded for all to see.
    2012 Alien X

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Prefer this forum but AT isn't a bad place.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch~n~Son Archery View Post
    Are you clicking your heels together Hawg?

Hutch
    you should see him in the ruby red slippers!
    2010 Rytera Nemesis. 63lbs/29dl 292 fps 384gr arrow. Sword 6 pin sight

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigredhunter00 View Post
    you should see him in the ruby red slippers!
    I can imagi...WAIT!! I don't want to imagine that!
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

MTF ......... I've been a lurker over at AT off/on for a long time and many times saw (see) way too much attitude and arrogance.
    I still go there once in a while to do a search for something, but never had any desire to sign-up.

AT and this place reminds me of a couple of dirt bike forums I'm a member of. ThumperTalk, like AT, is a large forum with a wide range of good people with good knowledge, but also has quite a few of those that have to mouth off and belittle or be belligerent to and disrespectfull to others. The kind that need a good......physical attitude adjustment.

I've been riding Husqvarna bikes a few years and found those riders, in general, seem to be a more mature, experienced bunch. Many of the Husqvarna forum at TT branched off into a new Cafe Husky forum, where like MTF, people seem to be more helpfull to those of all experince levels and willing to share that real knowledge or constructive opinions
    2009 Martin Bengal M2 Pro Cam w/factory STS & CCS.....66lbs, 29" DL, 422gr @ 272fps, Winners Choice string/cable, Trophy Taker drop-away Rest, Scott Release
    1996 Martin Firecat XRG Pro Series w/Ultra Sonic wheels.....69lbs, 29" DL, 465gr @ 245fps, w/fingers & Martin leather glove

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SonnyThomas View Post
    Husky! Lord! Been a good long while since I heard of or saw a Husky. Great bikes.
    yep......when you say Husky, most that have been around bikes for a long time...or were a long time ago.......picture the old red/chrome steel tank bikes of the 70's.
    Husky's were a rare sight in my area until a few years ago, (mine's a 2005 TE-510) but we have a local dealer now and getting to see more of them on the trails and races.
    2009 Martin Bengal M2 Pro Cam w/factory STS & CCS.....66lbs, 29" DL, 422gr @ 272fps, Winners Choice string/cable, Trophy Taker drop-away Rest, Scott Release
    1996 Martin Firecat XRG Pro Series w/Ultra Sonic wheels.....69lbs, 29" DL, 465gr @ 245fps, w/fingers & Martin leather glove

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SonnyThomas View Post
    Husky! Lord! Been a good long while since I heard of or saw a Husky. Great bikes.
    Wished I still had my 85 510 TE. Got a 95 XR600R now & the Husky was a way better bike.
    I'm a Lefty

2011 Martin Ridge Hunter
    2012 Rytera Alien Z
    2008 Diamond Marquis
    2008 Diamond Marquis
    2009 Bowtech Sentinel
    2009 Bowtech Sentinel

Post Thanks / Like

Nice bikes most the time, but not really that great for transportation during snowy late season elk hunts

Husky - 07 Elk Hunt.jpg