Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2012 bengal limbs.

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2012 bengal limbs.

I was in an accident involving a horse and my bengal ended up taking a good hit. Both the 70# limbs have visible cracks, but the rest of the bow is fine. I was wondering how much it would cost to get replacement limbs sent to me? I doubt warranty will cover this situation...

Post Thanks / Like

Ouch! Sorry to hear that. Even though the damage isn't due to a product defect I would still suggest contacting Martin to see if they might take sympathy for your situation and provide you a new set of limbs under warranty. I've heard of them doing this in the past, for others in similar situations and who knows, the new owners might consider this an opportunity to help mend some recent poor customer perceptions in hopes word will spread about their efforts towards taking care of customers. If they decide not, I would recommend contacting Barnsdale to get a set of limbs from them. You can't go wrong with these if you have to shell out money for replacement limbs.
    08/12 Martin Firecat Pro-X (29" DL, 66# DW), Nitro 3 cams, home-made torque reducing cable guard rod, new VEMs, DS Advantage/HHA Pro-5519 front sight, No-Peep Sight Eliminator, Limb-Driver arrow rest, B-Stinger stabilizer, custom lower & upper STS with offset stops, G5 Head-Loc quiver on custom mounting bracket. Gold Tip Velocity XT300 arrows with Bi-Delta 2.5" Sharkstooth vanes and Grizzly single-bevel broadheads, 498 grains at 262 fps (22% FOC)

3. Likes Arrow Splitter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Barnsdale $150 I believe.
    Bought a Martin, Then my wife gave me a Rytera so.......I joined the forum.
    Then won the Elite on Archery Talk.
    I am blessed.

Post Thanks / Like

Yep $150 for my shadow cat limbs plus $44 overseas shipping!
    2011 shadowcat
    2006 Razor x
    2001Cougar elte

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for the help. What is the difference in the barnsdale limbs, i see they have a few different numbers when you order, like b95 and such

Post Thanks / Like

I couldn't help with the actual numbers but if you contact Dave Barnsdale and give him your limb deflection on the bow he will be able to tell you if he has some and what their number might be.
    2011 shadowcat
    2006 Razor x
    2001Cougar elte

Post Thanks / Like

yep i have a pair 150 b95 on my pantera with nitro 2 cams peaks at 65lbs but on my cougar w nitro 2 cams maxes out at 71lbs im thinking with the fury xt cam on the bengal you would need b115 to get 70lbs not sure tho but if u email dave at barnesdale he will set u in the right path great guy and great limbs they made my bow queiter and less vibe awesome limbs and basically bulletproof
    2013 Martin Onza Xt
    2012 Martin Cougar Fc
    2011 Martin Ridge Hunter turned Silencer
    2006 Martin Cougar 4se
    Fred Bear Grizzly @ 45lbs and Shakespear wonderbow @ 50lbs
    Love bows and everything bout bow hunting!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Well called martin today and they said they will send some new limbs free of charge to the nearest archery shop. This was a nice gesture of them and shows their great customer service.

10. Likes bigbob29 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by proslayer View Post
    Well called martin today and they said they will send some new limbs free of charge to the nearest archery shop. This was a nice gesture of them and shows their great customer service.
    that is great customer service
    MARTIN BENGAL
    THE NEED FOR SPEED
    WALMART PRO STAFF SHOOTER

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by proslayer View Post
    Nice to know some things haven't changed!
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps