Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: martin threshold

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HawgEnvy View Post
    I like the looks of the parallel limb bows better
    Why, I am just totally offended.LOL
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

just got the martin threshold adventure package from sportsmans guide. came with front sight, rest and detachable quiver. got free shipping so it arrived at my doorstep for $197.00. local archery shop did the setup including adding a loop for the release and a peep sight for $60. the bow shoots great and i have been really pleased with my shot groupings. i dont think there is any competition, pricewise, for this bow package. >$260 completely set up and ready to shoot. this is my first compound bow and i could not be more pleased with the package. every other entry level bow i considered cost more than this for the bow only, and this one came with the sights and a nice rest. may not be the best bow there is but it is cheap and shoots great. i may finally have to replace the vitals chunk on my delta 3d buck target, i am tearing it up with the martin.

Post Thanks / Like

Is the string ok to put a peep on it or will it have to be replaced???

Post Thanks / Like

they put a peep in the string that came with mine. the guy told me if i have trouble with it due to the string to bring it back and he restring it but i have shot the bow at least 150 times so far and i am very pleased with the whole package. for $60 the bow shop near me put everything on the bow adjusted the weight and added the peep and loop. alot easier to shoot than my old recurve. i have doubled my confident range, i would never take more than a 15 yd shot hunting with my recurve for fear of wounding and not being able to recover the deer. i can hit my spot with the threshold. i love it . gonna be an exiting archery season this year

Post Thanks / Like

where did you find the free shipping coupon already found the 15$ off 150.00 Can you use 2 coupons??

Post Thanks / Like

i got the shipping coupon in an email. i am a buyers club member so i get 10% off and the shipping was like 17 or 18 bucks. i believe you can only use one coupon per purchase so the $15 coupon will get you about the same discount. i love the sportmans guide. you have to check around for pricing to make sure but on many items they have at least a good a price as anyone else. they also have good customer service. i checked around and they had about the same price on the threshold package as anyone else but with my buyers club discount and coupon i saved some dough and i knew i would be able to have any problems resolved by customer service. i dont know alot at all about compound bows but i was giggling uncontrollably after getting it sighted in and shooting some good groups. actually putting arrows in the bullseye consistently.

Post Thanks / Like

If you use coupon SG2099 at checkout you will get $5 off your $150 order and you will also receive a $25 gift card to use at the Guide at a later date. It is not a percentage off but at least you get something for your troubles. Also if you join the buyers club you get 10% off of everything if I remember right. This code expires today so you need to use it quick if you paln on using it.

Post Thanks / Like

got my first bow kill with my threshold last week. arrow passed through at 25 yds. deer only made it 50 or 60 yds from point of impact. awesome bow.