Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Side/Hip quivers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by droppixel View Post
    Been wanting to pick one up for 3D - An Easton would be nice, but not in the mood for dropping that much on one, only shoot a few a year so far - but would come in handy for target. Cabelas T2 line don't look that bad, Vistas are out there and the Bohnings are still nice in my opinion. Have borrow a friends a few times, no complaints.
    just dropped 85 bucks on an easton quiver with belt for the wife for our anniversary. That included shipping from illinois.
    2010 Rytera Nemesis. 63lbs/29dl 292 fps 384gr arrow. Sword 6 pin sight

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Ended up ordering one of these, a Sportsman Outdoors Flex Foam Quiver System.

Attachment 3255

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SonnyThomas View Post
    I have a bino carrier, but don't use it.
    Any reason?

Almost bought a vista but the one I purchased had a belt, etc, for the same price. No tubes on the modern vistas though.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Understood. I've been looking at monocular's in an effort to cut down weight but there nothing here I can lay my hands on to check quality. There is plenty on eBay but its difficult to research.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
    So what quivers do you use? Looking for a new one to replace my cheap bohning, leather perhaps.
    I don't understand what the problem is with the bohning quiver. I have a small bohning quiver, left hand that I wear on the right side. I like my arrows facing away from me. I think I paid 15 bucks for it. I did buy a bohning pouch for my stans but nothing expensive or flashy. I'm not looking to impress anyone, including myself, unless it's at the next target. JMO but I think the ones that bring the bling are there to be seen as much as anything. I don't have a 1600 dollar bow that's all flash. It kinda makes me laugh when I see guys out shooting with an expensive bow and quiver wearing sandals, shorts and a tank top with their bows name on it. Ask people that have the expensive easton quivers what arrows they shoot. lol
    2008-2011 Martin firecat pro-x, 70#, 29" dl. Monster bows dragon 60#, 29" dl.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cyclepath View Post
    I don't understand what the problem is with the bohning quiver
    Nothing wrong with it, I just wanted something better and with a belt, accessory pouches, etc. If I bought just the belt and a couple of pouches it would cost more $$ than getting a whole new rig with the shipping to here. For example, I found a vista belt on ebay which was under $25 but the shipping was over $40!!!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Received my quiver today. I wish stores would give you a choice before sending a different model. Sheesh I'm a winger this week!

What I was sent.

Attachment 3363

What ya think?

Post Thanks / Like

It looks $$$$
    Firecat 400

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Cheers!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Sonny, its not what I ordered but I'm starting to come around on it slowly. Its a little bit darker than that photo and works good. I just wanted a longer quiver and this thing is only 17" on the body, about the same as a standard 19" quiver without the tubes. That's the only thing I don't like.