Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2011 Martin Exile for sale

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2011 Martin Exile for sale

I have a slightly used 2011 martin exile for sale; bare bow. It has 55-70lb limbs. Draw length adjustable 25-30 in. All modules included. It is currently set at 25 inches, and before it went to the pro shop it was set at 60lbs.
    I will include a 1/4 G5 peep, with rad housing and tubing, d loop is attached to the string, and a rubber kisser. It has roughly 250-300 shots through it. I just had the strings and cables replaced,with factory hammerhead strings. The trg system has been removed and replaced with a regular cable slide. All work was done by my local martin pro shop. The bow has not been shot since the new strings have been put on. I will provide the old trg cable guard and rod, and also the housing for the sos string supressor (which I bought from martin aftermarket). I do not have the rubber for the sos, it can be purchased for $7.00 through martin. These spare parts will be included for free. The bow is in excellent condition, the only marks are on the grip. I removed the leather grip and casted the riser handle to make a custom grip, and there are a few small scratches on the side of the grip. These are only cosmetic, and only the film dip is scratched. I never completed the custom grip so it doesnt come with it.
    I have the original box from the manufacturer, the instruction manual as well. The bow is only a month or a month and half old. It is quiet, no felt hand vibration, very accurate.
    As you can tell my draw length is very short, at 25", I didnt know this being my first bow, and am now looking to a bow more suited to my short draw length. I figured after having the string replaced there would be no better time to sell this bow and shop for another.
    Please PM me with any questions, serious inquries only. The price is 330. We can work out shipping, it will ship in the original box, and I will only charge what it would cost to ups ground ship to your house. I can accept paypal or money order. The bow of course would not ship until the money order is received. First come first serve. This will only be availalbe for a couple of days, by friday night or saturday I will post it on ebay for sale. The price will be the same, but I want to give you martin guys a chance to get it before other random people.
    The time stamp on the post is incorrect, this was posted at 7:15 pm easter time, thursday evening, June 23rd.
    Last edited by Ford; 06-23-2011 at 02:46 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I would also put it on AT,lots of people looking for a deal on a bow.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the idea, I may do that, although I dont have an account. Wanted to give you guys first dibs.

Post Thanks / Like

Its going on ebay tomorrow guys, make me an offer I may be able to work with you. Any reasonable offer will be conisdered, but dont insult me.

Post Thanks / Like

bow is going on today, consider the thread closed, not sure how to do that.

Post Thanks / Like

Havent had time to get the bow on ebay, will probably get it on saturday night, my wife had surgery yesterday and I have a toddler, makes it difficult to get anything done.
    If anyone is interested the bow is still for sale, pm me as needed. The ebay starting bid will be 300, shipping 20 with insurance. I will take that same offer from anyone here. When the bow is actually on ebay I will post a message to cancel it on here.

Post Thanks / Like

When you've listed your bow on eBay, Bfisher will have to delete this thread when he gets back from his trip, since we Mods don't have power over the Classifieds.

I hope your wife is ok.

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Ok sounds good. I didnt want to have a bidding war, and I didnt want to get someones hopes up here if they just read it, to find out it was on ebay and I couldnt end the auction, I dont think that would be fair.
    My wife had her gallbladder removed, not major surgery, but she is pretty sore, should be recovered most of the way in a week or so. Just got a british lab puppy 4 days ago, and I have a 14 month old running around the house. Add a 50 hour work week, and the hobbies start to slip.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ford View Post
    I didn't want to get someones hopes up here if they just read it, to find out it was on eBay and I couldn't end the auction
    You can end the sale on eBay pretty easy. Plus if you include in your description that is for sale elsewhere people except it before they bid. And you don't need to delete the post here, just edit it to say 'no longer for sale. No problems then. Btw, if you need any help with the eBay sale, give me a pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Ford View Post
    My wife had her gallbladder removed, not major surgery
    But still a big deal, give her lots of attention and do anything she want's. Then tell her that its only for while she was sick and not to get use to it lol!

Post Thanks / Like

good advice destoyer, thanks. She is slowly getting better. She deserves to be waited on now, she is a great cook, keeps the house clean, and my son well cared for, and manages to teach full time to bring home some dough as well. I'm blessed for sure, but I make sure she doesnt get to use to the special treatment. A woman is a handful to begin with, a spoiled woman is impossible.
    "If Darwin saw the same sunrise and sunset, that I see from a duck marsh, or my tree stand; then he would know there is a God, and that He created all of it." -Ford-