Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2011 Martin Exile for sale

Post Thanks / Like

bows on ebay, 275, with 20 for shipping. The bow has never been dry fired, apparently buyers on ebay think that, had a few questions about it. I wouldnt put a defective bow for sale to anyone. I cant afford to have the bowtech and the exile, so the exile has to go. I feel like I'm giving the thing away, but oh well.
    "If Darwin saw the same sunrise and sunset, that I see from a duck marsh, or my tree stand; then he would know there is a God, and that He created all of it." -Ford-

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2011 martin exile new cable guard, strings, and cables.

2011-06-26 19.21.48.jpg picture of the bow for sale. whisker biscuit not included.
    "If Darwin saw the same sunrise and sunset, that I see from a duck marsh, or my tree stand; then he would know there is a God, and that He created all of it." -Ford-

Post Thanks / Like

no bites on ebay, i will keep it for sale to anyone interested, price will not be reduced further.

Post Thanks / Like

Still for sale. I have the most views of any item in the classifieds here, but no bites. The bow is not damaged, not dry fired. And the price isnt going down, so please dont wait for a price reduction. I'm loosing close to a $100 already. Pm me if interested, we can work out shipping.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice bow,did you get to try the new slide,how did work?
    2011 Firecat 400
    2013 PSE Drive
    2012 PSE Brute X

Post Thanks / Like

I drew it a few times, and everything seems nice and smooth. The TRG was the issue, now with the new strings and cable guard I dont see it having any problems. I haven't shot at all, so the strings are brand new, not a shot through them. I ended up getting the bowtech equalizer that has a shorter draw length and wanted to be sure and not shoot this one so the strings were absolutely brand new for whoever bought it.
    I have all the modules, the manual and the box it came in.

Post Thanks / Like

I wont be near a computer for about a week starting tomorrow. Bow is still for sale, pm me if interested, just may take a few days to get back to you.

Post Thanks / Like

Back from vacation. Accepting any reasonable offers, but dont insult me. I'm looking to get this bow sold.

Post Thanks / Like

Default price reduced

I hate doing this, but I'm reducing the price, to 230. We can work out shipping from there.

Post Thanks / Like

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!