Hey Guys and Gals,
I attended a very informal "shoot" near my home this week-end that had a pretty good attendance. Shooting was out of doors at bales with targets, and of course, there was every brand of bow in attendance.....especially represented by the big three. Well, I had my Bengal and Warthog with me, and did pretty well, but the purpose of my e-mail is to state that of the bows there, I preferred my Martins to any of them. I had a chance to try a number of bows out, and frankly, none had the smooth feel and just right balance in my hands. I know that there's been a lot of flaming of Martin lately, even on this site. Heck, I've been frustrated by my Warthog, too, but I have to tell you, I don't think that there's a better bow out there. Part of the reason for my post is to maybe make up for some of the comments that I've made that were born of my frustration at some repeated tackle failures, but overall, I don't think that you can do much better than a bow from Martin or their new spin off company, Alien. Saying that their price is right sounds like your saying that it's a good, cheap bow, and that's not what I'm saying. What I mean is that they're simply a great bow, period, regardless of the price. Anyway, I don't work for Martin.....just a customer, and after reading some comments recently by a few souls that have had a bad experience, thought that I'd just add a little real, heartfelt kudo's that I think Martin deserves. Anyway.....good shooting!