Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So what is your take on this

String builder/ Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Life View Post
    What is the old saying"never talk about relegion and politics".To each is own,but don't push your beliefs upon me
    See what you started.

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch~n~Son Archery View Post
    See what you started.

Hutch
    I know,bad judgement,don't understand why the mods on AT let a thread go on like that.I think it is funny that someone is bashing Martin and it is not about the bows this time

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

I know,bad judgement
    Disagree. I wouldn't have known about if it hadn't been posted here.
    Last edited by Destroyer; 06-28-2011 at 08:04 PM.

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

forget the nekkid chicks. Trucks,guns,bucks,n bows. That's all the sexy I need in advertising. Maybe I'm weird. I'd rather see bow pics than nude chicks anytime.
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HawgEnvy View Post
    I'd rather see bow pics than nude chicks anytime.
    A bit worrying mate......

Post Thanks / Like

I'm kind of in the middle of the road. My thoughts and concerns are: I'm a man, if I said an attractive woman on a magazine didnt catch my eye I would be lying to you. But I believe a product should be good enough with out a naked woman to grab my attention.
    Personally I'm not a huge fan of those adds because those air brushed perfect lighting, pictures of starving women wont make me appreciate my wife any more, and its not doing anything constructive for my perspective of her. Its where my masculine urges and desires but heads agaisnt my sense of whats right.
    But I can battle these things on my own, my biggest concern is my son. He is to little now, but if this continues, I wont be able to leave the outdoor network on while he is in the room, because some commercial pops up selling T and A. Boys will be boys, but we should teach responsibility, and not drive them closer to becoming teenage parents with hunting marketing. Our hormones and the regular media are enough to contend with. I want my son to enjoy the sport of hunting, not be distracted by these adds.
    Anymore if a kid gets to the age of 21 and hasnt gotten a girl pregnant he deserves a medal......

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, it's definitely getting pretty bad. TV definitely isn't the greatest anymore. There's mostly garbage mixed in whatever you watch.

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

I think it is funny that someone is bashing Martin and it is not about the bows this time
    AT should instead be named AM, "Anti-Martin".
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ford View Post
    Anymore if a kid gets to the age of 21 and hasnt gotten a girl pregnant he deserves a medal......
    i was 24 befor i knocked up my wife and i married her when i was 22.ware my medal.lol.bring on the hot half naked chicks shooting,holding and doing anything archery.i welcome it

Post Thanks / Like

I was 24, but it was by the grace of God that my stupid actions didnt make me a father before 18. And teenagers have a lot more pressure then I did even ten years ago. Just a thought. Hunting kept me out of some trouble, but not all of it. If our kids dont have some out, whats left for them.
    "If Darwin saw the same sunrise and sunset, that I see from a duck marsh, or my tree stand; then he would know there is a God, and that He created all of it." -Ford-