Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Avatars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  1. #1
    Senior Member Speedykills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Eastern Oklahoma
    Posts
    971
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Avatars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    So can avatars be used,seems like some have them and some dont............!

  2. #2
    Senior Member alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    1,366
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    And how did you add yours, Sonny? I've tried yesterday, but with no success.
    2008 Martin MOAB - 45-60#, set at about 51-53# / 55#" Perfect Line" compound/ 55# Mongol horsebow/ 45# "Perfect Line" takedown recurve/ 45# Bearpaw Grizzly hunter recurve/ 55# Samick Longbow Cheetah ... and several homemade bows

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,499
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Lol! Sonny is just teasing ya, only moderators and administrators can have them. I personally like it that way for one reason, it seems to be easier to read the threads. Sometime the avatars at AT are too distracting.

    (i would like one though )

  4. #4
    Senior Member alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    1,366
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
    Lol! Sonny is just teasing ya, only moderators and administrators can have them. I personally like it that way for one reason, it seems to be easier to read the threads. Sometime the avatars at AT are too distracting.

    (i would like one though )
    Sonny is a senior member like us (as far as i know).
    2008 Martin MOAB - 45-60#, set at about 51-53# / 55#" Perfect Line" compound/ 55# Mongol horsebow/ 45# "Perfect Line" takedown recurve/ 45# Bearpaw Grizzly hunter recurve/ 55# Samick Longbow Cheetah ... and several homemade bows

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,499
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Sonny is the Moderator for the Target & 3D Forum now Alex mate. Doing a good job too.

  6. #6
    Senior Member HawgEnvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Posts
    1,463
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    if I had an avatar,it would be something simple like S.T,Hutch,A.S. has. But then it's one more thing that I'd have to figure out. Screw that! I compu'er stupit.
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

  7. #7
    Senior Member alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    1,366
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
    Sonny is the Moderator for the Target & 3D Forum now Alex mate. Doing a good job too.
    That's good to know (i should be more careful in the T&3D section ). But it's a little odd that it still says "senior member" under his name.
    2008 Martin MOAB - 45-60#, set at about 51-53# / 55#" Perfect Line" compound/ 55# Mongol horsebow/ 45# "Perfect Line" takedown recurve/ 45# Bearpaw Grizzly hunter recurve/ 55# Samick Longbow Cheetah ... and several homemade bows

  8. #8
    Super Moderator Arrow Splitter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Gilmanton, NH, United States
    Posts
    3,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    That's good to know (i should be more careful in the T&3D section ). But it's a little odd that it still says "senior member" under his name.
    That's because he hasn't changed it. If a section of this forum has a moderator, the mod's name will appear at the bottom of the section. Also, when on the forum home page, look just above the "What's going on" section, and you'll see the "View Forum Leaders" button. This will show you all who are above the senior member status.

    A.S
    Last edited by Arrow Splitter; 06-28-2011 at 06:52 AM.
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

  9. #9
    Senior Member alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    1,366
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow Splitter View Post
    That's because he hasn't changed it. If a section of this forum has a moderator, the mod's name will appear at the bottom of the section. Also, when on the forum home page, look just above the "What's going on" section, and you'll see the "View Forum Leaders" button. This will show you all who are above the senior member status.

    A.S
    The young and their computer knowledges!!! Thanks for the info A.S.!
    2008 Martin MOAB - 45-60#, set at about 51-53# / 55#" Perfect Line" compound/ 55# Mongol horsebow/ 45# "Perfect Line" takedown recurve/ 45# Bearpaw Grizzly hunter recurve/ 55# Samick Longbow Cheetah ... and several homemade bows

  10. #10
    Super Moderator Arrow Splitter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Gilmanton, NH, United States
    Posts
    3,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    No problem Alex.
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •