Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trail Cam pics

Post Thanks / Like

Default Trail Cam pics

I am so excited I had to show somebody these pics I got off the cam today. Now they aren't as cool as Simple life's but after getting skunked last year I am getting a little excited for this season after seeing these.

4_pt.jpg
    6_pt.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Hey now there is something to look forward to this season.At least you are getting deer on your cam,I have zero so far this year.Trade you some bears for deerNice pics Sharxfan ,what are you using for bait?

Post Thanks / Like

very nice.i hope to see some horns on my hunt this year.i too came out with unused tags last year.best of luck too you on the upcoming hunt

Senior Member Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Well at least you got some thing on the cam. All we got was a pic of Arrow Splitter. Sad isn't it I can shoot him. I wouldn't have anyone to mow the lawn.

Sharxfan that is something to look forward to.

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

i wonder what rosted A.S would taste like.hmmmmm.lol

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice. Future victims!. Do you have a salt block out?. Later on...all you'll need is pepper. I call it Pre-Marination.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gravediggermtv View Post
    i wonder what rosted A.S would taste like.hmmmmm.lol
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    very nice. Future victims!. Do you have a salt block out?. Later on...all you'll need is pepper. I call it pre-marination. :d
    Sounds good to me.LOL

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow Splitter View Post

Post Thanks / Like

In the first pic there is no bait I just had a hunch that they would be that way based on cam pics from last year and also there is a creek they are crossing before they get to that cam. Also have three does on that cam but am way more excited about the buck.

in the second pic you can see the top of my "hog log" that I made to bait some hogs into coming into my area and hanging around. I was really surprised to see that 6 point on the cam but it seems that he came at midnight the day I finished putting them out. Maybe the beer and corn mixture attracted him but he was not interested in digging it out. The other "hog log" that I put out had a pig show up in the morning and hang around for 2 hours playing with it and then he showed up the same night and played with it for 3 hours. I think I have his pattern now so the next time I will be waiting for him with a rifle in hand.