Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: thanks Hutch!

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

Default thanks Hutch!

excellent job on the strings! No problems at all. No tweaking n twisting involved. Installed the strings and everything was dead nuts to factory specs. I'll get pics up for all when I can. I've got 10kids for the weekend,again,so I've been a bit busy.

I picked up a 2010 Cheetah off the shelf at the pro shop today. Walked out the door with it for $150. To bad it wasn't for me. I took my nephew to get some stuff for his two bows. Did a little talkin n dealin and got the shop to give him a good deal since his dad(my kid brother) is the shop owners taxidermist. So,all in all, I made a sale for my favorite pro shop,got my nephew addicted to Martin bows,and got my Cheetah lookin beautiful
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

That is good news Hawg, and I thank you for the complements. I am glad that bow is finally going to be used!!! And I am upset at you for teasing me. NO PICS WHATS UP!!! Oh sorry ten kids, I get it! LOL Have fun with them.
    I can't wait to for your report on how it shoots. Let us know.

THANKS AGAIN

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

That's was EXCELLENT deal on the Cheetah! It's not every day a 2010 Cheetah sells for $150.
    Waiting for pictures.......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...................................................
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HawgEnvy View Post
    Walked out the door with it for $150.
    Well done!

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah, I couldn't believe it when he gave me the price. I was told I could get it at cost,and I thought that was great. My nephew got it for nearly $100 less than cost. I'm glad he got it, though. I've never seen that boy so excited.

I did shoot a few arrows w the new strings. SWEET! I don't know if it's from not shooting for a few weeks or not. But it seems like the speed has increased, judging solely on how hard the arrows seem to hit the target. It's been years since I've had a new set of strings on a bow,and this is my first set of custom strings. So I'm unsure whether or not new strings can have such a big improvement on performance. It also seems to draw smoother and shoot quieter. The slight vibes that were present seem to be gone, since I shot 15 arrows before I realized I didn't have a stabilizer on it.

so far,im very impressed at the improvement the new strings seem to have made. I'm gonna try to sell a few sets for ya,guys. High quality work,IMO.
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

Thats a sweet deal on a cheetah,it's nice to run into those kinda deals.Also this thread is worthless without.....pics

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Hawg, That is BCY Trophy string material. My bow got a lot smoother and quieter. Not sure on the speed but as you said the arrows hit a lot harder.

Hutch

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hawg Envy's pics

Hawg Envy's pics,
    CIMG0056.jpgCIMG0054.jpg

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch~n~Son Archery View Post
    My bow got a lot smoother and quieter
    24 strands?

Post Thanks / Like

Looks great HE.10 Kids OMG give you credit for that too.