Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Problem with cheetah initial setup

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HawgEnvy View Post
    what? No Onions? you're banned!
    LOL! Good one.
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

I saw these $3 arrows at WM yesterday. Very generic with no info as to the spine deflection. The vanes looked kinda cheap but that was the only negative that stood out. They didn't look that bad for the price and I may buy my kid some to use with his judo points and snaros. If they get beat up or lost no problem.
    Firecat 400

Post Thanks / Like

Wink No onions!

You don't use onions with chicken! You use PINEAPPLE! Onions are for STEAKS! LOL....About the $3.00 arrows at Wal Mart....I don't think those are what I got. I paid $4.50 each for mine! It would be nice to have more spec info on them, but I thought they would be a good starting point. I, a little disappointed in the noise level of the new Cheetah, but I haven't added any silencers on it yet. I guess I'll have to go over to the "how to get rid of noise thread"! ha ha:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MLN1963 View Post
    I saw these $3 arrows at WM yesterday. Very generic with no info as to the spine deflection.
    At that price it would be worth trying a few.
    Last edited by Destroyer; 09-04-2011 at 01:36 AM.

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MLN1963 View Post
    I saw these $3 arrows at WM yesterday. Very generic with no info as to the spine deflection. The vanes looked kinda cheap but that was the only negative that stood out. They didn't look that bad for the price and I may buy my kid some to use with his judo points and snaros. If they get beat up or lost no problem.
    They are made by Allen. If they kill a deer and you loose one woopeeeee! $3. plus broadhead vs $8-$10 plus broadhead ouch!!!

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

mywayfla

I bought two of the carbon exacta 31" arrows for me son to try. They were $3 an arrow here, so your store must have higher rent to pay. If he hits a log or something while trying to shoot a rabbit or armadillo and breaks it no problem. The Judo Point Condor tip costs more than arrow.
    Firecat 400

Post Thanks / Like

Default Carbon exacta

MLN1963 Are the ones you bought black or camo? Mine are a great looking camo that matches my new Martin Cheetah perfectly! Been shooting them only a couple days, but almost split the nocks a couple times already! Have to aim at different spots on the target so as not to split my new "EXACTA's". LOL Do a Google search on "CARBON EXACTA". There is some interesting info there.

Post Thanks / Like

I bought the black carbon ones because that is what my son likes, they match his other arrows. They had the camo ones in the same box for the same $3.

My google searches didn't turn up much, mostly questions.
    Firecat 400