Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do you think about this............i call B.S.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scepterman30x View Post
    is it does/can happen and it is not always a catostrophic explosion.
    Understood. So sometimes its a play on words, for drama. Problem is there is so much BS on forums these days, especially with those that have an axe to grind. Its so easy for some to use 'my Martin blew up' without any proof. There is no excuse these days not to have photo's to back it up with the amount of mobile phones that have camera.

Post Thanks / Like

Who cares what these people have to say. That's why I don't even get on AT. Exept when our site got hacked and I wanted to know what was going on out there. The simple fact is that "All bows are mechanical devices". Every thing that has moving parts and components that are under great amounts of stress or strain will eventually wear out break or fail. The frequency at which it happens is what you have to look at. So what, I have many friends out there that have and swear by many different brands of bows. Some people like fords and some people like chevy's and have many examples to back up each others claims but which is really better. I think its all in your experience. I remember a Bloody armed, PSE limb failure with one of my brothers friends back in the 80's that has shaped my opinion of their bows to this day, but thats me. My Martin is exactly what I wanted in a bow and their customer service so far has made me very content and want to continue to keep buying martins for years to come.
    2011 Exile/01 Panther
    Rage/Muzzy
    TruGlo
    Easton Arrows
    Blazer Vanes

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wick View Post
    The simple fact is that "All bows are mechanical devices". Every thing that has moving parts and components that are under great amounts of stress or strain will eventually wear out break or fail. The frequency at which it happens is what you have to look at.

well said!! I've come to realize that more people are likely to complain about something rather than point out the good of it. You'll hear all about broken limbs and risers and such, but the real question is, how often does it occur vs. how many units were sold??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SonnyThomas View Post
    So you're sayin' I shouldn't use my Hoyt to knock down brick walls anymore? (I'm just terrible before my second Diet Coke in the mornings)
    ,,, if you use your bow to knock down brick walls and you're still able to do so after the first brick wall, would you be willing to give that bow to me?? It seems like it may be a VERY reliable bow!!!!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Not even then.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SonnyThomas View Post
    I can't give it away or sell, not until I find a replacement jack handle for my truck jack...
    I'll trade you a jack handle for it then. That way you're not giving it away and you'll have your jack handle!!