Thread: What about the Bengel

karl4hand

Default What about the Bengel

Interested in comments about the Bengel (or Bangle as they say here in Missouri). I have one on lay-a-way at the bow shop. It felt smooth and the price was right. I'm all hunter -- no competition or target.

Post Thanks / Like

I just got a 2007 Martin Saber Yesterday after waiting a month.
    Both were smooth to shoot ( I shot both ) The Bangel was a bit heavier in my hand. I would have bought the Bangle but I saved about $100 going with the Saber that felt better for me.
    I have heard nothing but good reviews about the Bangle on the Archery talk fourm. It is a great allaround bow from what people say.

Just info from reading hope it helps.

Ray

cdfirefighter1

the bengal is a great bow.. especially for the price range it is in... I have had mine for about 2 months now and love it.. the draw cycle is ultra smooooth.. nice back wall.. the bow feels dead in my hand after the shot.. it had a little bit is twang in the string when I got it but have since added an STS and now the bow is dead silent... enjoy your new bow.. you will like it.. mark

eelriver

Default Bengal

I've had mine for a couple of months. I went into the bow shop looking to buy a $700.00 Mathews and came out with the $399.00 Bengal. After shooting both bows I really couldn't tell a difference. The chronograph said the Mathews was 10 fps faster, but as a hunter all I can say is: The deer won't know the difference.

Bengal is a great bow for the dollar, I recommend it.