Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: be back in a few days

Post Thanks / Like

Best wishes to you and yours...Nothing like daughters, I have two and they quickly learn that they have Dad wrapped around their little finger/s.
    Chasman, 2010 Martin Bengal 60#,Parker Phoenix 60#, Parker Hornet 70#. Hutch-n-Son strings.'Makes a lot of sense if you don't think about it!

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch~n~Son Archery View Post
    We will be praying for you and your family!

Hutch
    x2. Don't forget the pics! Lol
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

thanks everyone.2 hours and 15 min till we have to be at the hospital and from now about 4 hours till they cut my wife.cant wait,but knowing the date and time in advance is harsh.my wife wants me to bring the labtop and internet to the hospital so i will be posting pics or video.i got this really nice cannon video camera and i dont really know how to work it so we will see.the clock is ticking and ready or not she is coming today.

Post Thanks / Like

Best of luck, and congrats. Children are a blessing.
    "If Darwin saw the same sunrise and sunset, that I see from a duck marsh, or my tree stand; then he would know there is a God, and that He created all of it." -Ford-

Post Thanks / Like

were int eh hospital wife is getting numbd up and at noon they start the cutting

Post Thanks / Like

Best wishes!
    2008 Martin MOAB - 45-60#, set at about 51-53# / 55#" Perfect Line" compound/ 55# Mongol horsebow/ 45# "Perfect Line" takedown recurve/ 45# Bearpaw Grizzly hunter recurve/ 55# Samick Longbow Cheetah ... and several homemade bows

Post Thanks / Like

they pushed back our time by 30 min.the spinal tap guy had a issue to deal with.time is going by sooooo slow.

Post Thanks / Like

God bless you and yours good luck I'll say aprayer that everything goes well

Post Thanks / Like

please welcome my new little baby brook.5lbs 14oz.18"long born on july 7th 2011.she is small but went 41 weeks full term but health as can be.all is good.my wife is recouping.one proud dad i am.and she is a quit baby to boot.i got lucky twice

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hello Brook

Hi Brook, it is nice to meet you. Enjoy life and remind Dad to start passing out cigars to the gang on the Martin Forum. Congratulations GD and family.
    Chasman, 2010 Martin Bengal 60#,Parker Phoenix 60#, Parker Hornet 70#. Hutch-n-Son strings.'Makes a lot of sense if you don't think about it!