Thread: 2014 Martin Bows F/S

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2014 Martin Bows F/S

As promised here are the bows I have for sale. I have only one bow of each listed. They are sales rep samples and may have been shot by dealers few times, but limited. All bows will have full factory warranty. Some may have some cosmetic scuffs or scratches to the finish and will be noted. Payment to be by money order only and no returns. All prices include shipping via FedEx and insurance to cover your purchase price.

Here's how I do business. If interested you contact me via PM here, email, or phone. My contact info will be below. Once you commit to me I box the bow and prepare it for shipping. You send the money and notify me. When I receive payment I ship the bow by FedEx, come home and notify you and supply tracking number. When you receive the bow if there is any damage to the box then take pictures of the box prior to opening it. Please let me know when you get the bow so that I know it got to it's rightful new owner.

Contact Info:

Barry G. Fisher
    6 Speyer Rd.
    Middletown, Pa 17057
    Email: fish4752@comcast.net
    Phone: 717-798-4924

ALIEN NITRO 3L RH
    45-60, 27.5-30.5 draw, Mossy Oak
    MAP..........$849.99.............................. ..Sale price......$560.00 (sold)

ECLYPSE FURY XT RH
    70#, 26-32" draw, Mossy Oak
    MAP..........$499.99.............................. ..Sale price......$350.00

NEMISIS NITRO 3L RH (NIB)
    45-60, 27.5-30.5 draw, Carbon Black
    MAP...........$899.99............................. ..Sale price......$600.00

XENON FURY XT RH
    60#, 25.5-32" draw, Carbon Black
    MAP.......$599.99................................. ...Sale price.....$400.00

PHANTOM X4 FURY XT RH
    MAP.....$449.99................................... ...Sale price.....$300.00 (deal pending)

BLADE X4 FURY XT RH
    MAP.....$399.99................................... ...Sale price.....$275.00

Check back. As bows are sold I will update the info.
    Last edited by bfisher; 07-28-2014 at 02:15 PM.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

Barry,
    I don't see a Panther on this list!
    "I love animals....they're delicious!!"

2012 Bengal Pro, Trophy Ridge Outlaw Sight, Trophy Ridge WB Sure Shot, Alpine BearClaw, Easton Flatlines, NAP Hellrazors, Truefire Huricane

Post Thanks / Like

Bump
    2014 Lithium :: 2007 Cheetah :: Jaguar Take-down
    REAL AVID Field Staff / Bucks and Beards Scents Field Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Hi,

Check your email Barry.

Post Thanks / Like

For someone that's 'never buying another bow', I find it interesting a couple your Martin's spec 32 inch draw lengths... I'm ALMOST sure none did when I got my Cougar - 2012. I actually like the Fury XT cam, but to lower my Cougar to the second post; the 60 pound post so I can pull it (had a little heart problem and need to get down into the 50 some DW range), I loose another inch DL. And, I'd like a little longer ATA than the Cougar... Vision is a funny thing; I see one on there that would be perfect for me, WOMAN can't see it even when I point right at it!

BUMP!!... o
    Last edited by otisT; 07-25-2014 at 06:22 PM.
    Anything I may post is in no way meant to besmirch anyone or any entity in any way, so please don't take it, wrongly, as such. Thank You.

Post Thanks / Like

Better hurry. 4 down and 4 to go. Two got sold before I even got them listed so they're not up in the list.

Otis, I get your point about losing draw length by changing to a shorter post. However, take a look at the Xenon I have listed. Although I haven't weighed it it's listed on the box as a 60# bow. I'll have to put it on my draw board and check it.
    Last edited by bfisher; 07-26-2014 at 10:49 PM.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver